- Solve and address any issues in the application fundamentals across areas as we continue to build the next generation capabilities for the Teams Mobile Application for Android and iOS.
- Improve the system architecture to scale the mobile development agility.
- Be customer obsessed. Understanding and anticipating the needs of our customers in a changing business and technology landscape is critical.
- Have a great understanding of mobile applications, deep understanding of the competitive landscape and usage scenarios. Product vision and ability to plan + design various features in stages to reach the end goal in an evolutionary way is critical.
- Be a role model engineer. You will be accountable to the design, implementation and delivery of solutions that will directly impact the customer experience and store rating. Doing this in an efficient, maintainable way with emphasis on reliability and product performance as the top concern is a must.
- Earn the technical respect of the people on your team. The ideal candidate should be capable of working in the code, supporting partner services and driving deliverable across a v-teams.
- 10+ years of Software Engineering experience with track record of shipping successful products. Hands on experience with Android technologies, Java, Kotlin, Dagger, etc. is required.
- Knowledge of end to end software development life cycle and Android platform.
- Ability to work in large teams and mentor junior developers in the team
- Strong knowledge of computer science, algorithms and design patterns
- Ability to appreciate complex problems with a thorough design and collaborate with multiple partners on common goals.
- A degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent industry experience.
Mastering Xamarin.Forms: App architecture techniques for building multi-platform, native mobile apps with Xamarin.Forms 4, 3rd Edition
New edition of the bestselling guide to building an effective mobile app architecture with Xamarin.Forms 4 that maximizes the overall quality of apps.
Updated for Xamarin.Forms 4
Packed with real-world scenarios and solutions to help you build professional grade mobile apps with Xamarin.Forms
Includes design patterns and best practice techniques that every mobile developer should know
Learn how to make mobile native app development easier. If your team frequently works with both iOS and Android—or plans to transition from one to the other—this hands-on guide shows you how to perform the most common development tasks in each platform. Want to learn how to make network connections in iOS? Or how to work with a database in Android? This book has you covered.
In the book’s first part, authors Shaun Lewis and Mike Dunn from O’Reilly’s mobile engineering group provide a list of common, platform-agnostic tasks. The second part helps you create a bare-bones app in each platform, using the techniques from part one.
Explore what Flutter has to offer, where it came from, and where it’s going. Mobile development is progressing at a fast rate and with Flutter – an open-source mobile application development SDK created by Google – you can develop applications for Android and iOS, as well as Google Fuchsia.Learn to create three apps (a personal information manager, a chat system, and a game project) that you can install on your mobile devices and use for real. You will begin by getting a solid foundation of Flutter knowledge, and building on it immediately by constructing two more traditional productivity apps.. You will also learn to create a game, enabling you to see a whole other perspective on what Flutter can do. In addition to building these apps, you’ll have the benefit of reviewing real-world issues you might encounter, along with ways to deal with them through tips and tricks, all designed to make your Flutter experience that much more productive and, frankly, fun!
This book gives the necessary elements, the base Flutter developer needs to know in order to write cross-platform mobile applications for Android and iOS in the Dart language. All this is presented in clear form, with practical examples, in the format of lessons, after mastering which you can call yourself a Flutter developer.