The University Recruiting Operations Lead will stay abreast of our competitive landscape, market practices and recruiting strategies to proactively drive change and identify enhancements to continue to advance University Recruiting strategy and candidate experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and implementation of streamlined, scalable programs, processes and tools in support of the university recruiting team and strategy.
- Partner with the sector peers and COE SMEs to execute strategic priorities and oversee the Aid to Higher Education (AHE) charitable giving program.
- Analyze candidate engagement to identify program gaps and opportunities to enhance the attraction, experience and increase retention.
- Manage and monitor metrics to evaluate the success of recruiting and hiring efforts; make recommendations to the process flow that will improve the operational effectiveness.
- Partner with legal to ensure program and processes meet internal and external compliance standards and serves as POC for audits.
- Partner with internal and external peers to develop and deploy recruiter training as required; Develop and maintain toolkit resource for recruiter/managers
- Mange vendor relationships, administration and contract negotiation for our recruiting services (ex. NC3, Jack Nadal, Bluepoint, etc.). Review and process all associated invoices for payment.
- Create and deliver reporting to provide insights to hiring progress and program results.
- Partner with Sector Intern Program Leads to enhance the internship program to deliver a value-added experience to include on-boarding, orientation, educational sessions, networking opportunities and conversion to full-time.
- Lead cross sector weekly University Operations and Intern Forum meetings
- Strong collaboration skills across organizational structures and functions
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects within strict deadlines and budgets
- Strong analytical skills and leveraging data to inform decisions
- Strong communications skills and ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- Bachelor Degree with 6 years of experience or a Master’s degree with 4 years of experience.
- Experience with working in Taleo, Yello and SharePoint
- Advance experience with MS Office Suite – Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Experience in college recruiting a plus
- Project management, analytical, planning and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with a high degree of accuracy
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.