- Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Engineering or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline
- Experience developing mechanisms and measuring key operational metrics (e.g., order cycle time, ship estimate accuracy, on time and complete shipment, inventory record defect rate).
- Experience in supply chain, operations, logistics or inventory management
Job description for Procurement & Logistics Analyst
Are you inspired by invention? Is problem-solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you’ll fit right in with the Amazon’s Robotics Deployment Engineering Partners & Logistics (RDE P&L) team. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even image yet.
The Amazon RDE P&L team is seeking a Procurement & Logistics Analyst with a high interest in analytics and process optimization. The Procurement & Logistics Analyst will:
- Support operations of the deployment teams globally, identifying and managing network related material issues to closure.
- Monitor and report on 3rd party performance against service level agreement.
- Prepare reports on critical business functions and build on established metrics to support the development of KPIs and analytics
- Responsible for confirming proper validation of site readiness for robotics deployments
- Administer departmental purchase orders, invoicing, inventory, and distribution for all regions.
- Manage and administer system access requests and user groups.
- Track critical material and Problem Service Report (PSR) dashboards, Supply Chain (SC) prioritization, and SC adherence to service level agreements.
- Follow up with PSR support groups for required actions and/or prioritization.
- Support and guide deployment teams with material returns and disposition requests at the end of deployment projects.
- Field ad-hoc shipment requests and/or provide guidance to ensure no discontinuities from the carriers or internal transportation team.
The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills, business acumen and a capacity to dive deep to solve complex problems. The candidate must be a self-starter and be able to execute at both a tactical and strategic level with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills paired with hands-on attitude, excellent attention to detail, and good business judgement.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment; ability to re-prioritize on a regular basis in order to remain current with business needs
- Self-motivated; ability to handle multiple responsibilities under limited supervision
- Ability to influence others in a positive and professional manner
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.