Company Name: Kroger Stores
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non- exempt
Provide exceptional customer service in a safe and clean environment to ensure the customer’s return visit. We accomplish this in many ways including, but not limited to; treating our customers/employees in a fair and ethical manner, promoting an inclusive work environment, being a responsible member of the community, providing the right products at the right time with fair and accurate pricing. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner, displaying a positive attitude, speaking highly of the company in the presence of customers or other employees.
- Understand and adhere to policies and procedures, pertaining to shrink, product dating and rotation, sanitation, and temperature logs .
- Unload the produce trucks using a powered or manual pallet jack and transferring the pallets to the cooler storage area to be broken down (individuals must be at least 18 years of age to operate powered equipment).
- Wash, trim and, if necessary wrap produce.
- Maintain stock levels in produce and nutrition.
- Identify and dispose of all produce which is no longer suitable for sale per guidelines.
- Rotate all product and nutrition.
- Clean produce, nutrition shelves and cases.
- Produce and back room floors swept and mopped, and the mirrors polished (this involves contact with water and various cleaning products).
- Maintain clean and safe department.
- Help prepare for and/or conduct inventory.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Previous comparable experience
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening