The Producer plays a pivotal role in end-to-end planning, building, tracking, monitoring and delivering solutions for Illumina Creative Studio. The Producer is the key lead driving large initiatives, multiple stakeholders and consistently explores and uncovers the business’ needs. In leading complex solutions for the business and its customers, the Producer is skilled at understanding strategy, implementation methodology, and how to manage a successful execution of high-profile, complex projects. The Producer works closely with Marketing, Product, Sales and other stakeholders to ensure superior project delivery. In addition to shaping and driving major programs of Illumina work, the Producer will bring order, focus and business acumen along with the ability showcase flexibility and innovation when problem-solving.
- Understand the goals and objectives of complex initiatives and how they will impact the business to inform program planning, prioritization and decision-making.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams, develop resourcing plans (internal and 3rd party), incorporate project management methodologies, and provide strategic insights that inform a project from planning to execution.
- Coordinate and manage meetings, calls, and working sessions to provide ongoing status updates, risk assessments and changes.
- Partner with regional and global stakeholders to develop comprehensive timelines, achieve short and long term goals and ensure accurate prioritization.
- Produce materials including scope of work, calendar, standard operating procedures, and governance model.
- Provide vigilant oversight of an initiative’s progress, process adherence and effective project management with an eye toward risks, gaps and blockers.
- Develop risk assessment and mitigation plans to resolve challenges, disputes and blockers; whether it is resourcing, timelines or people.
- Owns, manages, maintains and grows agency and vendor relationship(s). This includes proposal development, SOWs, budget management and providing ongoing direction.
- Remove barriers to deliver successful project outcomes.
- Anticipate, recognize and work through resistance or setbacks.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as producer, account management or project management.
- Agency/consultancy or in-house studio experience.
- Work well in a fluid environment with a strong ability to bring order to chaos, create structure and encourage creativity.
- Understanding of agile and creative processes.
- Excellent leadership skills and demonstrated ability to build strong partnerships both internally and externally.
- Must possess the ability to work well under pressure and manage a variety of competing timelines and priorities.
- Solution-oriented, with a track record of identifying and implementing innovative solutions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, including business writing, presentations and fluency with executives.
- An obsession with getting things done.
At Illumina, we strive to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace by cultivating an environment in which everyone contributes to our mission. Built on a strong foundation, Illumina has always been rooted in openness, collaboration, and seeking alternative views and perspectives to propel innovation in genomics. We are proud to confirm a zero-net gap in pay, regardless of gender, ethnicity, or race. We also have several Employee Resource Groups (ERG) that deliver career development experiences, increase cultural awareness, and demonstrate our collective commitment to diversity and inclusion in the communities we live and work. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information. If you require accommodation to complete the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] To learn more, visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf