- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of work experience.
- 2 years of related program, product, or partner management experience.
- Consulting, product management, software engineering, or automotive industry experience .
- Ability to clarify and summarize complex issues and bring order to chaos.
- Ability to work effectively across large cross-functional teams at a variety of levels.
- Ability to dig deep to develop understanding of complex products from a technical, strategic, and partner perspective.
- Ability to comfortably interact with executive management.
About the job
Google is transforming the future of in-vehicle infotainment systems by delivering the best of Android, Maps, Assistant, and Play to cars. Our mission is to bring drivers and passengers a safe and seamless connected experience in every car.
As a Product Business Specialist in the Android Automotive/Google Automotive Services Partnerships team, you’ll enable and drive adoption and success of our products across the global automotive industry. You will partner with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and others to craft, execute, and evolve our go-to-market approach. You will interface directly with partners to understand their business and technical needs and develop programs to help increase adoption of Android and Google services in the automotive ecosystem. Externally, you’ll be a deep product expert that business stakeholders at automakers and automotive suppliers look to. Internally, you will be the voice of the automotive industry with respect to product requirements, ecosystem opportunities, and overall strategy.
- Drive and track broad adoption of Android or Google services across the automotive industry. Take an industry wide-view and identify obstacles and opportunities for adoption in pitches and negotiations.
- Lead creation of presentations, white-papers, and case studies to drive industry adoption. Deliver and evolve expert pitches to partners and evolve the story, scaling your efforts through the in-region automotive partnership teams.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to structure and execute business initiatives, develop work plans, lead analysis and develop and communicate final recommendations. Forecast and report business growth.
- Improve product feature offerings by synthesizing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Core Engineering.
- Lead discrete, targeted special projects including planning, reviewing with Google stakeholders, and execution.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.