Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook is in search of a product management leader to oversee the Services Commerce product team – a team that is focused on extending the company’s high-priority Commerce efforts into the Services marketplace. We are looking for an entrepreneurial product management leader to lead a strategic product line that spans the entire family of apps, help recruit and guide a team of talented product managers, and influence the overall arc of commerce and advertising at Facebook in partnership with engineering, design, data, and research. The significant scope and importance of this role, which directly impacts revenue and value we drive for consumers and businesses, requires a leader who can drive strategic alignment with both internal and external stakeholders in addition to building a strong team.
- Manage a set of product teams and lead the ideation, technical development and launch of innovative products that drive value for businesses, consumers, and Facebook
- Offer organizational design thinking to best structure the team and equip them for success in their goals
- Establish a shared vision across the team by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers, designers, data scientists and user researchers
- Drive effective cross-organizational working relationships to optimize product strategy and execution in partnership with key stakeholders
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Facebook’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- 8+ years of experience in technical architecture of web applications and/or media products
- 8+ years experience designing user interfaces
- 8+ years experience creating examples through wire frames and mock ups
- 8+ years of experience taking a web product idea from concept through launch
- 8+ years experience in product management or product design
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]