- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in product/retail marketing/partner marketing
- 3+ years of experience in digital/high-tech consumer companies
- 2+ years of experience in content/brand marketing
The Echo Sales & Marketing team is seeking a customer-obsessed Product Manager to drive sales and marketing initiatives that aim to deliver unit targets and category growth within Echo’s smart screen devices business.
In this role, you will work with a cross-functional team including product development, demand planning, finance, retailers, merchandising, and advertising to develop and execute a multi-year plan to grow the business. You will own sales and engagement analytics, devise and implement marketing initiatives, and execute innovative marketing strategies that drive awareness and maximize sales globally.
The successful candidate will:
- Think and act both strategically and tactically — from the creation of plans to the brass tacks of execution
- Be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail
- Quickly formulate plans that are deeply backed by data and execute across many work functions simultaneously.
Specific responsibilities include:
1. Conduct business and financial analysis regularly to improve the business performance
2. Ideate, develop, and execute unique partner marketing initiatives
3. Develop cross-channel branding and messaging strategies, and ensure execution consistency
4. Use data to ensure the voice of the customer is present in product and marketing decisions, and measure channel and sales effectiveness
- Owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive; proven ability to think big and influence others
- Self-starter with a bias for action; can make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.