Digital Innovation drives our business – join Humana in developing strategy that drives innovation. In this role, you will support digital health strategy and product management. This is an exciting opportunity to enable greater care access and create connectivity among patients, clinicians and caregivers through telehealth and other digital tools.
Strategic Product Planning
Provide input and analysis that supports strategic product planning, strategy, investment and product roadmaps.
- Research and analyze market conditions
- Identify key competitor trends
- Build business models
- Articulate market requirements and opportunities
- Identify/collaborate on opportunities for product innovation and product enhancements
Help to enable product capabilities and solutions across the product lifecycle from concept development to testing and product launch.
- Collaborate around the identification and design of new product concepts
- Support customer experience research
- Develop data driven learning agendas that will validate product success
- Execute test & learn pilots of new product concept
- Conduct quantitative analyses and create data visualizations
- Support product launch and scale
- 3+ years-experience in managed care, senior-focused health care or Humana Healthcare Services
- High sense of accountability and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience telling stories through data
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence across the organization
- Bachelor degree
- Experience with data and analytics practices such as statistical analyses, SQL queries, and building data visualization dashboards.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in product management
- Experience in strategy consulting or corporate strategy
- Knowledge of Humana’s internal policies, procedures and systems
- Passion for making a difference in healthcare
- Experience with SQL and statistics
- Reports to Director, Digital Health & Analytics
Scheduled Weekly Hours