- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline or 5+ years of relevant work experience
- 4+ years online marketing experience (diversified channels)
- Proven experience in customer life cycle (CRM) and product marketing
- Proven experience managing large amounts of data, including customer segments and online campaign metrics
- Strong understanding of Digital CX
- Success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through to completion independently.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Comfortable working across multiple stakeholder teams.
- Ability to thrive under ambiguous and shifting priorities in a high-growth environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
As a Product Marketing Manager for the Small Business Credit Card program, you will be involved in planning, executing and measuring the performance of marketing campaigns for Amazon businesses. You will play an integral role in building and engaging our customer base via demand and lead generation campaigns, and in creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of Amazon. You will develop marketing content that reaches our audience to drive product demand via diversified marketing channels including web, email, social plus partner marketing channels. In addition, you will analyze web traffic and other metrics and report on performance to management teams
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop existing customer marketing campaigns for our small business credit card program across website, email and digital advertising channels
- Work closely with the marketing, product and partner teams on campaign development and implementation
- Create and execute demand generation programs
- Analyze data to determine campaign efficiency
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to leadership.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced marketing manager who can think strategically and execute flawlessly. If you are organized, analytical, detail oriented and data driven marketer, this is a great role for you.
- Marketing Experience in financial services (Credit Cards/Payments)
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing best practices
- Proficient in analytical reporting tools (ie Excel, Tableau)
- Basic XML/HTML skills
- Familiarity with SQL
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.