- Define and develop data-driven insights to measure and learn customer engagement in compliance and risk management solutions
- Accelerate and drive deployment and usage of data protection and risk management capabilities
- Influence and advise product development and roadmap based on customer insights and make our solutions more compelling in the market
We are looking for a seasoned business performance measurement expert who is a fearless strategist, a strong collaborator, and an action-oriented leader to drive the customer engagement insights and programs. This includes everything from defining and designing key metrics, reporting and programs to ultimately influence product roadmap and business impact. In this highly visible role, you are insightful and persuasive in strategizing with various business stakeholders at corp while advising and partnering with product management & engineering teams.
- Drive the business measurement strategy and reporting for Compliance and Risk Management solutions portfolio across financial and usage performance
- Develop and land customer engagement -based data insights across business tooling (MSX/Sales CRM) and programs (virtuous upsell program)
- Support and drive deployment and usage motion by partnering with FastTrack and CXE
- Establish and facilitate bi-directional feedback loop regarding product usage insights to engineering and product management
- Lead change management and influence and inspire stakeholders at all levels in the organization
- Candidate should have 5+ years of related work experience
- 3-5 years of product marketing, business analytics, sales enablement and readiness roles
- Highly motivated, technology savvy with passion for driving business growth and the ability to work in a fast-paced disruptive environment
- Able to generate high-impact ideas, manage multiple stakeholders and drive initiatives to completion
- Experience in analytics and reporting, e.g. Power BI dashboards, CRM systems (Dynamics 365 and others) and scorecards.
- Candidate must have a proven ability to work across virtual teams and influence others
- Great communication skills across diverse audiences, proven ability to influence and drive change through others including senior executives
- This position requires excellent oral and written communications abilities, and strong interpersonal skills including the ability to interact with technical and business leaders
- Knowledge in compliance market and solutions – information protection, data governance, risk management, ediscovery – preferred but not mandatory
- BA/BS required, MBA is preferred.
Other jobs you may like
- You have 10+ years of experience, with a focus on product marketing. You enjoy creating strategies for product market fit as much as the methods and evaluation criteria for projects. You enthusiastically build structures and processes that support high growth. You are an extraordinary communicator with a knack for fostering positive relationships with people in different disciplines and at different levels. This includes customer and partner relationships.
Occasional travel may be required, both domestic and international.
Other jobs you may like
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook seeks a product marketing professional with a strong background in marketing and project management to lead go-to-market strategy for our advertising solutions in North America. The candidate must have experience working with product development & sales channels to drive successful product growth in a fast-paced Internet or online marketing company. They must thrive with cross-functional teams and exhibit excellent critical thinking and digital marketing skills. They must also have experience influencing stakeholders in a highly matrixed organization.
- Partner with Sales teams and other Product Marketing Managers to build & activate go-to-market strategies for highest priority product solutions
- Partner with the Business Marketing team to develop and drive go-to-market through various channels
- Position new advertising products and feature enhancements for vertical
- Prioritize, distill and surface market intelligence to shape future advertising products
- Communicate with leadership internally and externally
- Define and scale best practices to drive optimal solutions adoption and new product activation
- Build cross-functional relationships and prioritize work to efficiently deploy finite capacity
- Solve business challenges with scaled solutions
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years of experience within digital marketing
- Demonstrated product marketing experience within web and mobile advertising and the experience contributing at both strategic and tactical levels
- Analytical skills and experience in solving problems with data
- Track record of influencing behavior at variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional managers
- Customer service orientation and experience in a client facing capacity
- Communication and presentation skills
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Forza is a gaming franchise that has come to represent a passion for cars, a community centered around competition and creativity, and the opportunity to connect and immerse players. Our vision is to grow Forza into the top automotive entertainment brand in the world. This is a unique opportunity to help accelerate player engagement and drive growth across our IPs that span mobile, console, and PC.
We are seeking an ambitious, creative, and collaborative self-starter with superb communication skills and a passion for achieving high impact, high quality results. Other competencies required include the ability to define clear goals, develop thoughtful, creative marketing strategies that are grounded in a deep understanding of our community of players. As a games product marketing manager at Xbox, you will partner closely with Studio teams at Turn 10 and Playground Games to build and manage live marketing campaigns for gaming communities across mobile, console, and PC. You do not need to be a racing expert to succeed in this unique and fun role – though you may become one!
- Design and execute go-to-market campaigns from the ground up via best-in-class marketing assets and multi-channel executions
- Drive integrated cross-channel campaigns across email, web, social, and performance marketing channels
- Define and manage visual identity for global marketing materials (digital merchandising, branding, advertising creative, product pages)
- Land asset placement and co-marketing with major partners, such as Apple, Google, Samsung, Windows, and others to showcase new content offerings across app store channels
- Collaborate with global marketing, channel, partner, social, platform, and PR teams to integrate game content into franchise campaigns and Xbox events
- Analyze key performance indicators and share insights from competitors, current trends, and community interests to inform decision-making
- Optimize product description pages with ASO and SEO research, testing, and implementation
- Partner with product, business, and franchise management teams to set forecast, budget, and lifecycle planning
- Go-to-market campaigns from the ground up via best-in-class marketing assets and multi-channel executions
- 2+ years proven expertise in creating, owning, and executing on go-to-market plans for consumer products (games or entertainment industry preferred) agency or in-house across creative development, media planning, CRM, PR, partnerships, and events
- Experience driving always-on, performance marketing campaigns
- Experience with Mobile Marketing
- solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Ability to manage across all levels, both horizontally and vertically
- Excellent interpersonal, networking, and relationship management skills
- Proactive and able to run complex projects on time with great organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation skills, and executive presence
- Creative thinker who can develop out-of-the-box ideas
- Comfortable when faced with ambiguity.