Who we are: Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 286 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Job Description Summary: PayPal Enterprise Technology and Experience (ETX) team supports the technologies that power our employees, from Legal to HR, Corporate Communications and more. We are looking for an experienced, dynamic business leader with a technologist background to take on the role of Product Owner supporting Mergers and Acquisitions in the ETX HR team. This person will partner with our HR business team, M&A partners, and our extended ETX HR team to integrate newly merged and acquired companies into our HR Systems. This position is for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, who enjoys a dynamic and growing work environment, and enjoys working with people to provide world-class business solutions.
- Work with our MnA teams and other global partners to set a strategy and a vision consistent with PayPal corporate priorities for our HR Technology solutions, while identifying opportunities to improve our HR MnA processes thru technology.
- Manage internal customer relationships with our business partners and champion the employee and business stakeholder experience.
- Develop and track high level KPI’s and goals.
- Maintain product roadmaps and backlog for products and services including developing and prioritizing product proposals and user stories.
- Define and document end to end HR system improvements based on analysis to increase the workforce and stakeholder satisfaction with our HR technology solutions.
- Create and manage detailed technology project plan.
- Strong collaboration and negotiation with all stakeholders including sponsors, technologists, and business customers.
- Vendor contract negotiations and vendor relationship management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels including senior leadership.
- Ability to work in Agile, Waterfall and hybrid delivery models.
- Responsible for standing up and driving program governance structure and rhythms during execution of roadmap items.
- Responsive, fast-paced decision-making skills with the ability to drive business results.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically and systematically.
- Highly flexible, ability to prioritize multiple projects and deadlines to execute well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels including senior leadership.
- 5+ years’ experience in large scale technical business analysis and project management is a must. Experience integrating companies through the MnA process a strong plus.
- Strong understanding of SDLC and SAAS solution implementation and management.
- Experience supporting HR lines of business such as compensation, rewards, talent acquisition, learning, operations, etc.… required.
- Experience with HR systems required. Experience with Workday a strong plus.
- Agile product owner experience, Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) a plus.
- BS/BA in Business, Business Information Systems, Computer Science or similar.
We’re a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.