Schedule: 1st shift
6:30am – 3pm, Mon-Fri
- Packing component and finished product and other packaging processes
- Utilizing manual and automatic weighing and packaging equipment
- Maintaining organization and cleanliness of/in the work area
- Preparing skids to be transferred to various ship points by creating transfer orders and wrapping completed skids for delivery
- Participating in maintaining the inventory of packaging supplies including those consumed by other departments
- Training other employees and agency workforce
- Participating in continuous improvement efforts to improve flow and reduce the likelihood of mistakes
What your background should look like:
- Basic Computer skills – Web Browser, Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail-oriented and ability to quickly identify errors/issues
- Ability to work independently, with limited supervision
- Experience with SAP is preferred but not required
- Must be able to lift/push/pull and carry a minimum weight of 50 lbs.
- Frequently required to extend arms and hands between knees & shoulders; frequent holding and grasping with hands.
- Use of pallet jack and hand truck is required to transport products and packaging material.
- Frequent standing and walking is required.
This position is located at our Landisville facility:
1590 Kauffman Road, Landisville, PA
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.