Are you looking for a meaningful career in a local business that has national brand support people recognize and trust?
As a Professional Sales Consultant, you will help grow our local Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships in the community. You will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships by providing personalized service with trusted advice.
What you’ll do:
– Achieve sales goals through generating new business and cross-selling existing customers
– Identify and qualify sales leads generated from a variety of sources
– Help protect customers by offering Allstate products that will meet their needs
– Serve your local community by helping them prepare for life’s uncertainties
– Educate prospective customers on how to protect their families and assets
– Provide a positive customer experience
Who you are:
– Interested in a sales career, sales experience preferred
– No insurance experience required
– Willing to obtain necessary insurance license(s) upon hire, existing license is a plus
– Confident, positive, and motivated individual who works well independently
– Able to multi-task, follow through and follow-up
– Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Legal: The Sales Consultant opportunity is not an employment opportunity directly with Allstate Insurance Company, but employment as a staff with Allstate Exclusive Agents who are independent contractors. ©2020 Allstate Insurance Co.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Will be following social distancing guidelines during the interview process and in the office. There may be opportunities to work remotely if and when appropriate. Our goal is to help our employees feel safe and comfortable in their working environment.
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
- Waiting period may apply
- Yes, occasionally
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place