- 6 years in the enterprise technology sector.
- Experience building global customer communities.
- Experience developing and scaling global programs, from inception to deployment and ongoing support.
- MBA, or equivalent practical experience.
- Multidisciplinary experience covering sales, product management, business development, marketing, operations, and HR.
- Deep understanding of cloud technologies, products and the market landscape.
- Ability to multitask and advance activities across concurrent workstreams, with the ability to work towards goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to turn ambiguous information and unstructured problems into insights, plans and recommendations.
About the job
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do at Google Cloud and we recognize that the collective power of our customer base can be extraordinary. To bring that power to life, Google Cloud is partnering with an external entity to create an Independent Customer Community, whose mission is to serve, educate, and create connections. Through this forum, we will provide early and exclusive access to our strategic roadmaps and our experts – because we know that together we can further improve and grow.
As the Program Lead of Google Cloud Customer Community (C2C), you will act as the liaison between Google Cloud and this entity. You will be reporting to the Head of C2C and you will be a member of the Go-to-Market (GTM) Strategy and Operations team, at the heart of the growth engine inside Google Cloud. The GTM Strategy and Operations team is the backbone of the sales organization, providing accurate, relevant, timely, growth focus actions and insights to help engage our field leadership, advocates, and partners to increase our growth rates. On a daily basis, you will work directly with senior stakeholders both internally and externally, translating customer feedback into actionable initiatives and plans.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Drive C2C towards an optimal business structure for continued and rapid growth.
- Manage the daily operations and business performance of the core services by close partnership and strong cross-functional collaboration.
- Serve as a strategic advisor both to internal stakeholders and to our customers.
- Be the voice of Google Cloud for our customers and the voice of the customers internally. Build meaningful and trusted customer relationships to deeply understand their unique needs and find ways to package, scale, and deliver the value of C2C.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.