- The Program Manager will be responsible for identifying, planning and executing initiatives to improve commission timeliness and accuracy across the National Retail dealer channel. This includes partnering with the Account teams, Commission Operations and Systems organizations to understand and prioritize business needs. They will be responsible for providing guidance and prioritization to a team of analyst to ensure the most impactful problems are being solved. The person will be responsible reporting program results and metrics to leadership. A successful candidate must be able to quickly understand complex issues, clearly articulate the impacts to stakeholders and develop a plan of action.
- Analyze complex problems, understand T-Mobile’s risks, and design operational changes
- Manage multiple cross functional projects, provide status, manage risks, issues and measure KPIs
- Conduct operational and assessments to identify risks, gaps and propose solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Engineering or related field
- 2 years of experience in organizational programs, project management, or related area
- 2 years of supervisory or program management experience, including cross-functional management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with peers as well as up to the executive level
- Experience using Microsoft Project
- Experience in managing and balancing a budget is preferred
- Wireless telecom experience a plus
- SQL and Statistics skills experience are a plus
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.