- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of experience with Technical Program Management
- 2 years of experience with Software Development
- Master’s degree or equivalent practical experience in a technical or educational field
- Experience architecting and writing full-stack web applications
- Understanding of SaaS products end-to-end (e.g., API design, business logic, critical user journeys)
- Understanding of the educational technology landscape with a point of view on opportunities and emerging trends
About the job
The Business Strategy and Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
The Mastery Team develops and delivers product and skills training to Google sales and services teams, as well as external client and agency partners. We use our knowledge of learning best practices and Google’s business priorities to build effective learning experiences for our key audiences. Our team is made up of passionate learning professionals, sales and marketing leaders, and former consultants and program managers who launch and iterate learning programs while balancing key pillars of knowledge, skill and disciplined practice to help our audiences thrive in a world of increasing complexity.
As a key team member of the Technology team within Learning Operations, Technical Program Managers (TPMs) build and refine the technology stack that powers and amplifies learning experiences for millions of users across internal, vendor and external spaces.
The Go-to-Market Operations (GtM) team ensures Google’s complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
- Gather and translate business and functional requirements across multiple stakeholders to design, develop, test and roll-out integrated technology solutions that meet critical business needs
- Partner with cross-functional teams (e.g., gTech) to provide technical direction and influence technical design / external vendor roadmaps
- Manage the software development lifecycle (including writing and reviewing code), developing end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
- Lead and deliver on multiple cross-Mastery projects with competing priorities simultaneously
- Identify and implement process improvements across the broader Mastery organization in order to improve the quality and velocity of work
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.