The position is responsible for developing the supply chain business continuity playbook including supply base and manufacturing. Lead the implementation of supply continuity planning. Partner with leadership in all business units to develop and implement innovative solutions, tools and resources to identify potential operational vulnerabilities and increase the enterprise’s ability to implement effective prevention and recovery strategies which minimize material risk to the corporation.
How you will do it
- Develops and maintains the company Supply Chain Continuity (SCC) playbook (methodology, tools, guidance, and reports).
- Train supply chain and manufacturing teams on SCC playbook.
- Establish risk profile assessment process.
- Facilitate supply continuity planning with supply chain and manufacturing project managers.
- Determine investment required for supply chain and manufacturing continuity
- Guide business unit Project Managers in operations related projects.
- Support business units to analyze the function by function capabilities and portability across the supply chain.
- Continuously improve SCC Playbook processes and tools.
- Oversees the coordination and reporting of SCC metrics reporting out on the SCC performance across all active businesses.
- Responsibilities will also include assignments in other Program Management as needed to support the business.
- Others duties as assigned.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field of study with 10 years’ experience in materials, manufacturing engineering, warehouse, and manufacturing or production area leadership role.
- Understanding of operational and business case financials.
- Must be able to analyze and interpret complex technical procedures, business periodicals, and journals as well as write reports and procedure manuals.
- Master degree in technical field or business preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite Applications (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) as well as Internet software and E-mail is required.
- Travel up to 40% internationally required.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.