- 5-7 years of experience working within a large global organizations with expertise in digital video, digital supply chain, digital asset delivery, industry specs and standards
- Extensive understanding of video encoding, subtitling, and QC workflows with an ability to quickly analyze and reconcile problematic files and suggest fixes or alternative workflows
- Deep knowledge and understanding with common OTT file formats
- Understanding and familiarity of componentized based packages such as MDDF (MovieLabs Digital Distribution Framework) including identification of content using EIDR (Entertainment ID Registry), delivery of content metadata using MEC (Media Entertainment Core Metadata) and MMC (Media Manifest Core), and delivery of availability metadata using EMA Avails.
- Strong desire to lead the investigation and troubleshooting of media related issues
- Passion for teaching & collaboration; being able to distill technical details down to relatable terms and definitions
- Ability to communicate and interact with vendors and partners alike on a global level and frame projects with sensitivity to cultural diversity and industrial variation
- History of being the go-to technical problem solver for a group preparing or receiving media
- Ability to thrive in a culture based on feedback, innovation, and constant change
- Experience improving/implementing manual process and drive automation
We’re looking for a best-of-the-best leader to own program management, stakeholder management, dive-deep into digital supply chain tasks, execute and deliver successful projects and programs that impact our customers. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of our partners and our customers alike. In this role….
- Evaluate and root-cause various types of problematic media files and responding to external partners with solutions
- Provide technical support to fulfillment Partners during onboarding & delivery
- Lead global partner onboarding, education, and re-education of Prime Video’s requirements and specifications.
- Lead education and training for various internal and external teams on technical specifications for Video, Audio, and Subtitles
- Collaborate with internal Engineering teams to maintain understanding and proficiency of Prime Video’s systems, as well as influence tech on capabilities that will drive automation and self-service
- Play a critical role in innovating our specs and building capabilities, with the goal of simplification and leading the industry with our standards
- Provide discovery and analysis for fulfillment Partner workflows to collaboratively achieve metrics-based improvements
- Lead posthouse partnership program to ensure alignment, setting expectations on requirement, meeting Prime Video’s needs as well as our 3P content providers.
- Lead support efforts with our ticketing platform, be the primary contributor to our partner support page, and conduct partner performance analysis
- Drive internal & external stakeholders to consensus while balancing product/technology needs with longer term relationship objectives
- Lead training program to develop strategies that ensure all our partner’s needs are met: including developing toolkits to address any technical needs
- Develop strong partnerships with our 3P content providers and collaborate with various posthouses, to ensure high bar on content delivery performance and quality
- A background in digital video, post production, or digital media entertainment
- Passionate about understanding customers and their behavior in order to drive new feature development
- Preferred work experience in a fast paced digital environment
- Proven ability to deliver results and prioritize tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.