Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Our Risk & Payments Operations team’s purpose is to serve our global community by providing payment support and protecting individuals and businesses against financial abuse. To help us achieve this mission, our Payment Partnership Operations team is dedicated to operational partner management of our key payment partners, processors, and service providers. This team’s responsibilities include new partner enablement, relationship management, investigating, triaging and solving payment processing issues, testing new partner integrations and features, and influencing internal stakeholders to help drive the business forward.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about payments, has a track record of working collaboratively with Product, Engineering, Partnerships, Finance, and other Operation teams to influence change within large organizations, and ability to manage various partner relationships.
- Drive new partner integrations and product launches independently
- Lead Risk & Payment Operations in contractual efforts to ensure our operation is set up for success when a new payment partner launches
- Work closely with payment partners and cross functional teams to set up issue management and escalation protocols
- Collaborate across Risk & Payment Operations, Product, Engineering, Partnerships, Finance, and Tax teams to develop and implement solutions which allow partner integrations to scale
- Investigate reported escalations across multiple channels, while providing timely and accurate responses to our partners
- Communicate partner needs internally to improve customer experience within our products
- Proactively monitor dashboards to ensure contract adherence, drive efficiency, and lead optimization projects to increase partner performance
- Develop and maintain standard internal project and process documentation to help scale operations
- 4+ years of experience in an online operations, end-to-end project management, and/or online escalations environment
- Experience working in an ambiguous space and driving projects from ideation to launch
- Knowledge of payment processing and risk systems
- Experience assessing, analyzing and resolving complicated issues, and distilling that complexity into simple and concise concepts
- Experience problem solving in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, and driving cases through process of resolution
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]