- Research, develop, and implement retention plans that meet established financial controls
- Identify gaps and evaluate customer needs as market requirements evolve and change
- Support cross-functional partners to problem solve and implement account changes
- Develop subject matter expertise for multi-faceted problems and deliver simplified account solutions
- Foster relationships with key cross-functional partners and internal stakeholders as well as customer contacts; establish strong partnerships to obtain desired results
- Assignments are generally highly complex in nature and will be in support of one or more of the following disciplines: Products, Sales, Customer Care Support, Technical Care Support, Billing, Supply Chain Operations, Product Management, Business Process and Cost-Benefit Analysis.
- Provides team consulting support on complex tasks.
- Associates Degree (business, finance) -preferred
- 2-4 years Experience in sales, account management or customer service. Working experience with gap analysis, requirements gathering or other related experience required
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Customer Service experience, Process Improvement experience required, wireless experience preferred
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.