IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The Project Manager owns, manages and monitors projects from initiation through delivery, ensures that projects are completed according to plan, remain on schedule and stay within budget. This person will serve as liaison between the company’s internal account team and client to help ensure that all client goals, targets and requirements are met.
The Project Manager will be expected to perform the following functions across multiple clients:
- Define and set expectations of service delivery of all Opus Health programs and ensure client needs are met.
- Collaborate with the internal account team to provide insight into program performance.
- Identify and introduce program improvement opportunities to the internal account team that best match the needs of the client’s goals.
- Work closely with internal Opus Health cross-functional teams to ensure successful and timely program implementation.
- Utilize available reporting tools to create and review reports in an effort to monitor and report program performance as well as analyze trends
To be considered for this role, one should be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Multi-task across assignments for multiple clients
- Keep detailed and organized documentation
- Take ownership and be accountable for assigned projects
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with the internal account team
- Guide cross-functional project teams and provide ongoing operational supervision to client programs.
Minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent and knowledge of the pharmaceutical landscape and copay/patient assistance programs are preferable.Previous experience in pharmaceutical sales will be considered.
- Project implementation and maintenance including creating and managing timelines in accordance with the client contracts and business requirements document.
- Coordinate and client training on the use of web based products and reporting tools.
- Define and update status reports as appropriate to meet changing business needs and technical requirements.
- Coordinate and lead client status meetings and internal status meetings on a regular basis.
- Develop project plan including timeline, strategies, scheduling, and risk analysis.
- Coordinate various program deliverables with all functional groups (internal, external), ie. Brand personnel, third party agencies and technology partners to ensure a smooth delivery of the product(s).
- Manage projects from inception through the end of project life cycle while optimizing project timelines, financials and client expectations.
- Proactively escalate risks and own resolution for any operational issues impacting project schedules.
- Ensure all documentation related to project delivery is maintained in appropriate systems.
- Assist in the creation of Customer Requirement Documents, project documentation and work instructions.
- Ability to interpret results, ranging from simple data review to data trending/mining. Works directly with clients and technical and operational leaders to identify program requirements.
- Responsible for program forecasting and providing details to finance for monthly billing
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.