What does an excellent Programmer Analyst do?
As a Programmer Analyst (COBOL Programmer), you will be responsible for programming and analyzing, coding, testing, and support the legacy mainframe system. You have excellent coding skills on large and sophisticated on-line and batch mainframe (COBOL) applications. You will support and supplement the staff for the Paypal/Venmo and Debit detail fee reporting projects.
Basic skills and qualifications
- 5 to 7 years Mainframe experience in COBOL, JCL and utilities, REXX, Easytrieve, CICS and ADSO.
- Experience with VSAM, IDMS and DB2 databases/structures.
- Experience with Endevor, CA7, File Master, Dispatch, View, UniTech and Remedy utilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or Sophisticated Degree in applicable field.
Other skills and qualifications
- Experience with EMV or MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and Diner’s International merchant acquiring; including network specifications, message formats, settlement balancing and error processing.
- Experience working with or for Merchant Acquirers, Payment Processors or ISOs.
- Experience with payment ecommerce systems, payments gateways and payment processors.
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
The Global Business Solutions Lending team at Fiserv provides the innovative financing solutions businesses need to fund growth and drive economic vitality in communities around the country. Our solutions help thousands of businesses of all sizes quickly adapt to changing market needs from accelerating ecommerce sales and reimagining the retail experience to purchasing inventory, securing equipment and creating jobs.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.