As our Project Manager of our Development Programs, you are responsible for ensuring our programs run efficiently and successfully! This position involves program development and execution, with activities ranging from participant selection, partnering with external organizations and universities and mentoring participants. We are looking for a project manager to coach and track the participants’ movement from rotation to rotation/internship, end-to-end coordination, programming from training to events, and contribute towards many other initiatives. This role is also responsible for partnering closely with internal stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have a collaborative work style, be exceptionally well-organized, able to effectively multi-task, prioritize and take initiative!
- Experience with program development and project coordination
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Prior experience leading and executing development programs and initiatives
- Prior recruiting experience for interns and/or new college graduates
- Exceptional written and verbal skills with the ability to work with groups across functions
- Strong problem solving skills and demonstrated resourcefulness
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Must demonstrate sound judgement and decision making ability
- Must be highly motivated and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Pages, Numbers, Keynote and Excel highly preferred
– Working closely with the team to support any and all needs of the program to provide an excellent experience to its participants and all partners.
– Tracking participants through the program as they move from rotation to rotation.
– End-to-end, high touch coordination of domestic and international rotations.
– Coaching program participants to deliver a high employee experience.
– Managing the intern and rotation conversion process for participants who complete the program successfully.
– Planning and coordinating all events for the rotation and internship programs.
– Participating in the recruiting process for summer intern candidates in order to hire exceptional participants for the programs.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.