- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- 3+ years experience leading projects that require cross-team deliverables.
- Experience managing a large-scale project management portfolio.
- Experience aligning and driving multi-partner teams.
- Capability to remove project obstacles and to chase down loose ends that lead to completion of projects.
- Drive collaboration and agreement among a variety of partners
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
Are you a top Project Manager who is ready to take on a new challenge that involves impactful operations and expansions projects? In doing so, you will learn from a large range of leaders and partners.
Twitch is looking for a Project Manager to support Global Expansion and Operations projects. The Project Manager will manage and help coordinate expansion and operational projects (includes support of entity creation plans and special projects within the operations space), coordinate deliverables and action items, and create report-outs on any projects to increase global expansion and operational success. The Project Manager will ensure teams achieve strategic and complex project deliverables. You will report to the Director of International Expansion and Operations.
You are creative and knowledgeable when it comes to delivering on project deliverables. We ask that you have the capacity to work in a team environment while keeping informed about goals, standards, and related information about the organization.
- Manage regular project reviews and deep dives with a global partner list; set and guide project goals.
- Track deliverables and action items held by multiple teams.
- Simplify existing processes and implement new strategic processes when there is opportunity.
- Improve the speed to complete important projects on the roadmap.
- Be the business expert on assigned expansion and operations projects while keeping up-to-date with the roadmap strategy, projections, and hiring plans that inform important launches and special projects.
- Communicate with leaders at all levels on the plans, status and important issues.
- Desire to unblock any project barriers and escalate when needed.
- Establish and guide adoption of program frameworks, tools and best practices. Lead post project analysis to guide future projects.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.