IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The Project Manager is responsible for leading the deployment of DrugDev Spark technology solutions. This position will be planning, executing, and evaluating projects according to predetermined timelines and budgets. The Project Manager builds and oversees client relationships, ensuring quality control throughout a project lifecycle. The Project Manager serves as the client’s point of contact and team lead supporting multiple Sponsor accounts. The Project Manager role will also support, as required, the new business sales process and will attend customer demonstrations, bid-defense meetings, and prepare proposed budgets and statements of work.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Build and oversee client relationships, ensuring quality control throughout a project’s lifecycle
- Work to understand and evaluate client needs and develop a comprehensive list of client requirements and project plans
- Participate in onsite client meetings (workshops, workstream meetings, KO meetings, JOC, Operational meetings, etc.)
- Create / Perform client and end-user training (create hard copy materials and/or host live WebEx meetings)
- Consult with clients and internal project teams on best practices for use and configuration of the platform
- Review client portals and support processes in comparison to contracted scope of work and identify potential need to scope changes, CO, etc.
- Manage 1-4 team members also working on same projects
- Create and review the project level documentation (POP, project plans, Visit Guide/Calculator CS, workflows, etc.) with the client
- Interview and assist with hiring of appropriate new team members
- Support the BD team, as needed, with client-specific presentations and contracting / scope questions
This position does have responsibility for managing people.
Minimum Experience Requirements
- Must have BA/BS degree, preferably in a business, science/health care field, information systems, technology or equivalent degree and/or related experience.
- Minimum 5+ years prior work experience required, including responsibility for managing people/teams/departments.
- Prior experience at a biotechnology, pharmaceutical, CRO, clinical research, or healthcare technology company preferred.
- Experience working with and implementing technology solutions a plus.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.
Other jobs you may like
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a Project Manager, you will work in a fast-paced environment, responsible for multiple projects from inception to closure and leading a team of five (5) with the possibility of it increasing in the future.
More About the Role:
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Interacting with the customer and stakeholders to lead the progress of the projects under your portfolio
- Formulating solutions to issues and problems
- Collaborating with other functional areas to ensure technical solutions and schedules are implemented in a timely manner
- Coordinating project activities amongst team members and providing supervision, technical management, training, and direction to staff, as appropriate
- Preparing finished deliverables (e.g. status reports to Sponsor, management, open issues, etc.)
- Elevating issues to the Branch Lead and documenting, as appropriate
- Providing input to PMRs and ad HOC reports, as required
- Providing input to weekly reports and quarterly capabilities briefings
- Understanding the customer’s mission and requirements
- Establishing and maintaining a close working relationship with customer technical staff
- Excellent working relationships with customer and all partners
- Ensuring senior management are always informed of appropriate activities and issues (early and frequently)
- Leading your team to ensure high performance is consistent
- Staying abreast of advances in technology and processes
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Ability to provide timely and accurate information
- Experience with remote locations
- Hands on experience with JIRA
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience developing and maintaining deployment plans and schedules
- MS Office Suite (including MS Project)
- Strong technical background
- Strong technical leadership abilities
- Excellent understanding of product release methodologies
- Experience in customer service
- CSM certification
- PMP certification
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience leading technical project teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in conjunction with project managers in the organization and customer stakeholders to provide updates of enterprise services to users
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with Windows OS
9am to 3pm
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Other jobs you may like
Under general supervision, responsible for the overall execution and performance of service executed mechanical or technical retrofit projects and L&M. Responsible for following consistent and repeatable project management standardized procedures and processes, and achieving financial results on assigned projects. Provides project coordination for day to day activities of FLSP’s, and sub-contractors. Secures new work and change orders from the existing customer base. Provides service project estimating and estimating reviews. Acts as a technical resource for Sales on large projects. Responsible for overall project safety program compliance.
How you will do it
- Plans, executes and controls assigned projects.
- Oversees the commissioning process to insure that it is performed in accordance with Johnson Controls standard practices.
- Resolves issues where other parties impact commissioning process.
- Facilitates escalation of product related problems.
- Secures new work and change orders from the existing customer base.
- Estimates work and presents proposals to the customer.
- Acts as a technical resource for Sales on large projects.
- Assists sales in project development efforts and performs pre-bid reviews.
- Recruits, hires and develops resources to staff the project team.
- Interfaces with the Truck Based team(s) to control manpower to proper staffing levels.
- Reviews and interprets contract Terms and Conditions.
- Coordinates the drawing layouts / detailing for proper job installation.
- Analyzes financial reporting systems and project schedules to proactively address potential problems and manage risk. Investigates solutions and establishes project recovery plans.
- Provides ongoing cost and estimate analysis reporting. Manages allocation of costs to financial reporting systems.
- Uses Johnson Controls standard tracking and reporting tools to effectively communicate project progress and financial status to management.
- Proactively investigates opportunities for improvements in the project scope that will result in value added change orders.
- Performs associated cost estimates, prepares proposals and secures customer acceptance.
- Responsible for asset management including collections, cost control, progress billings and payables.
- Oversees assigned projects for compliance with specifications, local codes and installation techniques.
- Uses negotiation skills to consistently resolve disputes.
- Manages material procurement, warehousing and logistics processes.
- Provides high quality written communications.
- Ensures project document controls are in compliance with contract requirements and Johnson Controls standards.
- Develops and maintains viable long-term relationships with customers and subcontractors.
- Attends job progress meetings as required.
- Ensures subcontractors understand expectations of the project.
- Ensures transition to appropriate Johnson Controls Truck-based team is achieved.
- Coordinates performance of owner training requirements.
- Adheres to safety standards.
- Insures that Johnson Controls team members, and subcontractors adhere to safety standards.
What we look for
- Two years of Engineering or trade school training such as an engineering degree or equivalent is preferred. Installation, Service, Engineering or Commissioning experience related to HVAC controls, BAS management, Fire management, Security management, and Mechanical systems is desired.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to communicate technical material to a non-technical audience. Able to travel.
- This will vary on project assignment.
- Proficient in Project Management software and financial accounting systems.
- Strong Personal Computer working capabilities in MS Office (excel, word, power point), Adobe Writer, Visio and basic Windows environment.
- Travel will vary on project assignment.
- Projects may exist outside of assigned geography
- Five or more years of comprehensive, technical and operational knowledge of the service business, particularly related to smaller fast track retrofit, remodel and tenant improvement types of projects.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.
Other jobs you may like
Be part of the team that’s poised to transform the fight against cancer. Backed by the strength of a Fortune 8 company, our entrepreneurial organization develops technologies used by the oncology community to deliver evidence-based, personalized care, as well as insights used by biopharma companies to accelerate drug development and support the entire treatment journey. Our work powers informed decision-making at every pivotal moment in oncology – from the treatment options presented to patients, to the operational considerations for oncology practices, to the design of clinical trials, to the commercial launch plans for new therapies.
The Project Management Office (PMO) is responsible for identifying, planning and implementing key projects and processes that improve quality, reduce cost, improve effectiveness, increase productivity and scalability, resulting in significant business improvement and customer satisfaction. We also collaborate with teams across the company on a wide variety of projects, operational improvements and procedures. We want you to be a part of this evolving team and help scale its capabilities as a major support unit for the DE&I business. You will be expected to build relationships with the Commercial Intelligence (CI) and Real -World Evidence (RWE) teams and provide those teams project support and guidance as needed. You will engage with key business stakeholders across the organization and collaborate with data architects to build a best-in-class Project Management Office.
- Manages contracts and project milestones for our Commercial Intelligence (CI) and Real-World Evidence (RWE) teams. Implements projects in accordance with company policy, procedures, and quality standards.
- Oversee procedures and documentation which govern and control project activities.
- Develop plans, schedules, and budgets for projects to innovate existing processes.
- Proactively Collaborate with Leadership, identify stakeholders and interview subject matter experts at all levels of the organization to create best practices, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), work instructions, workflows and processes that are in accordance with company policy, procedures, and quality standards.
- Aid in analyzing and evaluating documentation, reports, data, flowcharts which can be used in an internal or customer requested audit.
- Lead and manage the creation, review and approval of SOP reviews which will be in accordance to the procedures developed.
- Execute process improvement solutions to business problems, using data analysis, real world evidence, and optimization tools to support strategic process improvement initiatives for the DE&I organization.
- Develop and maintain tools to improve the efficiency of performing project work.
- Build relationships with DE&I employees, business partners and customers.
- Be a change agent within the organization and build a collaborative community that leverages data to support business strategies and objectives.
- Identify key organizational change management and training needs and implement solutions and/or trainings to improve operations.
- Work with Finance to develop project and organizational metrics; develop tools and methods to track and report relevant key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Aid in prioritizing team workload for maximum impact and efficiency of use.
- Help build and manage the DE&I Center of Excellence (CoE) SharePoint site.
Typically requires 4 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in in leading project management and process improvement initiatives using formal methodology techniques and tools.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with multiple teams while meeting deadlines and documenting progress towards those deadlines
- Strong team leadership, collaboration, and change management skills with ability to train large groups
- Excellent business acumen with ability to review and understand high level financials, invoicing and revenue recognition
- Experience in solving business problems through process improvement initiatives, and procedure and policy development
- Understanding of risk management and mitigation of those risks.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Experience using tool sets, such as: Microsoft Office Suite, JIRA, SalesForce, SharePoint, Tableau
- Project Management Profession (PMP) Certification, preferred
Degree or equivalent experience. Bachelor preferred.
General Office Demands
- Work at Home is an option for this position.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
Other jobs you may like
As a Data Scientist at IBM, you will help transform our clients’ data into tangible business value by analyzing information, communicating outcomes and collaborating on product development. Work with Best in Class open source and visual tools, along with the most flexible and scalable deployment options. Whether it’s investigating patient trends or weather patterns, you will work to solve real world problems for the industries transforming how we live.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Natural language processing by helping to understand the complexities of unstructured data
- Hypothesis generation and evaluation by applying advanced analytics to weigh and evaluate a panel of responses based on only relevant evidence
- Dynamic learning by helping to improve learning based on outcomes to get smarter with each iteration and interaction. This combination delivers a powerful solution:
- To move beyond the constraints of programmatic computing
- To move from reliance on structured, local data to unlock the world of global, unstructured data
- To move from decision tree-driven, deterministic applications to probabilistic systems that coevolve with their users
- To move from keyword-based search to an intuitive, conversational means of discovering a set of confidence-ranked responses. If your expertise is with unstructured data and advanced analytics, you’ll successfully help clients:
- Apply semantic correlation, ontology and text analytics techniques and systems to analyze nonstructured data and identify critical insights for overall business analytics across various domains as well as measuring the impact of change.
- Analyze text, streams, documents, social media, speech and video with emerging Hadoop-based big data, NoSQL, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Neural Nets, Search and Text analytics technologies and techniques.
- Utilize skills in Java or C++ development and a good understanding of working with Artificial Intelligence (AI) or other cognitive computing technology.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Big Data
- Predictive Modeling
- Machine Learning
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Included but is not limited to design, creation, population, and maintenance of geo-coding, geo-mapping, and entity-relation ontologies.
- Work modularly to maximize ability to address new visualization needs as data, threats, and relationships change
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.