We have an opening for a Quality Analyst 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in the Tactical Space organization. This position will be located in Dulles, VA.
In this role you will:
- Develop and implement program quality plans, programs, and procedures using statistical quality control statistics, lean manufacturing concepts, and six-sigma tools and analyses
- Ensure that performance and quality products conform to established company and regulatory standards
- Review, analyze and report on quality discrepancies related to assembly, process, mechanical, electrical and electro-mechanical systems
- Investigate problems and develop disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies
- Interface with manufacturing, engineering, customer, vendor and subcontractor representatives to ensure requirements are met
- Recommend corrective actions, dispositions and modifications
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of experience OR Master’s degree with 1 yr
- Quality Experience
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access, Infopath, PowerPoint
- Experience using Costpoint, Cognos, and TipQA
The Northrop Grumman Tactical Space Division is a strategic partner specializing in commercial and classified partnerships with the design, delivery, operation and sustainment of satellites and human spacecraft. We support science and space exploration through our various partnerships, including NASA’s Artemis program with the goal to return humans to the Moon in 2024 and the TESS (Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite) program that has discovered more than twenty confirmed plants. Recognized as an industry leader, we also develop highly specialized space and satellite components.
Northrop Grumman offers a competitive and robust benefits program.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
Dental & Vision coverage
Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
Paid Time Off
Health & Wellness Resources
Flexible Schedules (For example the ability to work a 9/80 work schedule, which allows an employee to work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday and take every other Friday off of work)
For more details please visit our total rewards site or chat with one of our recruiters to learn more.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.