Thermo Fisher Scientific R&D is led by exceptional colleagues with a passion for innovative ideas and groundbreaking discoveries. We are the leading innovator in the industry, with an R&D team of over 5,300 brilliant scientists and engineers located across more than 100 locations – representing areas such as genetics, cellular biology, analytical instrumentation, diagnostics, laboratory specialties and software engineering.
As part of our collaborative and diverse R&D team, you’ll develop cutting-edge research, applications, and tools that solve the world’s most complex scientific challenges. Upon joining our team of passionate scientists, you will work alongside colleagues fueled by passion to accelerate science. Our work matters. Our work enables our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Job opportunities within R&D may include but are not limited to:
- New Product Development
- Product Design
- Project Management
- Supplier Engineering
Students who have completed or are completing a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree between December 2019 and Spring 2021
Preferred majors: Biomechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering
- Strong desire and motivation to develop a career in R&D
- Related work or internship experience preferred
- Ability to manage, plan, and prioritize projects
- Demonstrated leadership aptitude, learning agility, and adaptability
- Understanding of existing & emerging technologies
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status