- Attend Instructor Led Training events for Associates. The RTOs will help facilitate these events, deliver learning modules and help Associates practice the critical skills.
- Licensing: maximize pass rates by monitoring practice exam scores and providing additional resources to trainees as needed.
- Deliver local training events focused on business planning, product knowledge, client discovery/delivery meetings to help FAAs conduct business and earn clients.
- Provide best practices to managers for executing training in their offices.
- Oversee, monitor & provide best practices for FAA Coaches.
- Pre-Production Assessment (PPA): oversee final evaluation of FAA readiness before launching the associates into production.
- Pilot programs: oversee local execution and effectiveness (E.g., WAA).
- Teaming: identify productive teaming relationships; coach them through constructive planning exercises to maximize probability of success.
- Strategic Partnering: ongoing identification of high-quality leads where an FAA would benefit from strategically partnering with another FA (inside and outside the Region).
- Business Development: monitor and evaluate FAA pipelines; provide ongoing coaching.
- Assist in the development and execution of diversity focused educational and professional development programs.
Implement initiatives meant to improve diversity associate mentorships and retention plans
- Serve as a resource to Branch Managers and coaches in their region, helping with issues. ranging from product knowledge, training, compensation, and performance management.
- Minimum 3 years proven success as a Financial Advisor
- Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to foster strong relationships among the team, with Associates, and with Field Management.
- Strong presentation skills relative to preparing and presenting at all development-related learning sessions.
- Excellent coaching skills, especially relative to receiving coaching for personal development.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proficient job knowledge.
- Strong project management skills, able to effectively plan and execute learning strategies.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Act with the highest ethical standards.
- Formal development of managing skills, coaching skills, presentation/training skills, and product knowledge.
- Develop Network of Corporate and Field contacts.
- Better understanding of Corporate procedures.
- Better understanding of Senior Management duties/responsibilities.
- Ability to provide value to all levels of field management (Division Directors, Regional Directors, Complex Managers, Complex Business Development Managers, etc.).
- Ability to assist Branch Manager in broad spectrum of areas including Selection, Coaching Program, PPA and Performance Development Meetings.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.