- MINIMUM base wage $76,000 (incl. Super)
- We pay shift allowance, weekend and public holiday penalties
- Opportunities for career development and progression.
Cater Care Services is seeking passionate, culinary professionals with Chef certification to join our relief pool in the role of Full Time Chef. This role is fly in fly out from Adelaide on a 14/7 roster.
What this role involves:
- Food preparation and presentation (breakfast, crib, dinner and functions)
- Adherence to dietary requirements (allergies, special requests)
- Assist with stock ordering, rotation and stocktaking
- Maintain a clean kitchen, equipment and utensils
- Adherence to legislated food hygiene and general safety practices
- Fast, effective service provided with a smile
- Assisting the broader team as required
What we require from you:
- Certificate III Commercial Cookery or similar (mandatory)
- Food Safety Certification (mandatory)
- Min 3 years post-qualification experience in executing all aspects of kitchen operations and food preparation and service, preferably in a remote environment
- A manual drivers’ license (preferred) and forklift license (desirable)
- Ability willingness to work well alone, and as part of a team
- A commitment to genuine, friendly & professional customer service
- A motivated, enthusiastic and positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Resourcefulness, resilience and creative thinking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging & time-sensitive environment
- Pride in personal appearance & hygiene
Why work for us:
We have a unique culture that can only be attributed to the people that work for us. To assist you in deciding whether you would like to work for us, please head over to our website to view our EVP, Values, The Cater Care Way and Employee Benefits.
Please click here to review our EVP and Employee Benefits
Please click here to learn about the Cater Care Way.
Cater Care values Workplace Diversity, and we recognise that we are strengthened by it. We invite all to apply to our roles, and we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islands people to consider a career with us.
Please click “Apply for this job”. If your work history aligns with the key selection criteria for the role, one of our recruitment coordinators will be in touch. Please, no agencies.
Please note: All successful candidates will be required to satisfy one or more of the following; a national criminal history check, a thorough pre-employment / coal board medical and/or have or obtain a Standard 11, S123 or G2 certification.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.