You will be part of a growing team focused on providing efficient procurement and delivery of parts and assemblies to our service team and direct to our customers.
How you will do it
- Analyze and review reorder report recommendations for daily/weekly replenishment.
- Administer purchase order processes and place/create orders as requested.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels based on management direction.
- Review vendor acknowledgements verifying price, part, quantities, ship and delivery date accuracy.
- Maintain PO data accuracy.
- Process daily critical back order reports, and update purchase orders and customer orders to ensure accuracy.
- Expedite execution of shipping and receiving orders.
- Review and supervise the disposition of all defective material received from suppliers.
- Coordinate warranty returns.
- Invoice reconciliation with vendors regarding discrepancies.
- Process expense requisitions and procure expenses as required.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Associate’s degree with minimum of 1 year experience in replenishment buying and/or requisition buying; in lieu of degree, must have 2-4 years’ related buying experience.
- Experience with ERP Software, Windows, Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Familiarity and basic understanding of Internet.
- Analytical capability with good communication skills.
- MAPICS, SAP and Lawson experience.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.