Johnson & Johnson (J&J) is recruiting for a Reporting Lead Analyst, Digital HR Solutions located in New Brunswick, NJ, with considerations given to support remotely within the United States.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson has implemented Workday, Cornerstone, Workhuman, and a number of other HR solutions to establish an enterprise-wide Digital HR ecosystem to enable the enterprise talent agenda, provide greater visibility and alignment of our workforce to drive standardization of global Human Resources (HR) processes.
The Reporting Lead Analyst, Digital HR Solutions partners with leadership to fulfill applicable system milestones through system expertise and leadership. They drive design, maintenance and configuration of reporting catalog and dashboards for optimal user experience. The individual will take pride in and be responsible for supporting all aspect of Product ownership including, but not limited to design, security, enhancements and enhancements for reporting. This individual will collaborate with Leadership, IT, Global Operations, Corporate Stakeholders, Global Experience Owners and Global Service Center Teams to shape and design end-to-end solutions for positive Workday interactions. The individual will coordinate, and lead testing efforts while contributing to the employee experience with end-user focus, collaboration, and transparency.
- Participate and help drive the Digital HR product roadmap at Johnson & Johnson in part by building relationships with stakeholders to understand business needs and translate these into system and reporting requirements.
- Demonstrate advanced HR technology subject matter expertise in Workday Dashboards, Embedded Analytics, BIRT reports and other reporting tools.
- Create reporting test scenarios and test scripts for new or existing reports and dashboards
- Drive an employee-centric focus to provide the best experience; partner with technology, service delivery teams, global experience owners and corporate stakeholders to ensure ease of understanding for all reporting options and capabilities
- Partner closely with the Information Technology (IT) organization to ensure that the reporting business requirements are translated to the technical design, configuration and documentation as needed following all protocols for IT Governance, Segregation of Duties Matrix and Data Audits as needed.
- Troubleshoot and research reporting and security solutions through Workday Community
- Coordinate and gather user feedback through end-user interactions, surveys, voice of the customer, etc. for Workday
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree is required
- 3+ years experience gathering requirements, designing, prototyping, testing and deploying reporting solutions required
- Experience with Workday required
- Experience with HCM or Security is preferred
- Experience working independently and managing projects is preferred
- Experience with SaaS implementation and maintenance is preferred
- Agile or Scrum Training/Certification is preferred
- Design Thinking Training is preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence peers (within HR and cross-functionally) required
- This position has a primary location in New Brunswick, NJ , but open to remote locations
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)