POSITION OVERVIEW: The District Manager (DM) is responsible for the operational functions of the assigned stores in the specified district. The DM will spend the majority of their time in the stores, with the expectation that 50% of that time will be spent on the sales floor. The District Manager will have approximately 3-5 stores as their responsibility. This position reports to the General Manager (GM). Other duties are required as assigned.
Employee Benefits Include:
Live Health Online
401K & 401K Roth (with Company Match)
No waiting period to use accrued PTO
Employee Assistance Program
Device and Accessory Discounts
Cellular Plan Discount
Training (Award Winning)
Leadership Development Programs
National Discounts & much more!
For more info on our Benefits, follow this link: Benefit Details
If you have the drive; we have the tools to further your career.
If you’re looking for a competitive workplace where an unlimited earnings potential exists, look no further!
Core Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for supervision of all stores in the specified district
- Spend majority of time focused on sales and operations at each of the assigned locations
- Required to be in store locations once per week (each store visited weekly) Store Walk must be completed for every store visit
- Focus on developing and motivating sales team
- Focus on increasing operational proficiencies to include efficiencies and greater policy adherence
- Oversee achieving of sales quotas by sales personnel and store
- Execute store inspections once per month per store
- Maintain a minimum in personal Gross Profit per month in compliance with the commission plan
- Responsible for coordinating recruitment, training and supervision of all Sales Associates with Store Managers (SM)
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all SM’s and continually updating them on products, promotions and/or procedures as related to sales, service and support. Ensure that SM’s are educating all Sales Associates accordingly
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding performance objectives as established by upper management to include meeting deadlines
- Responsible for conducting post-sales analysis to determine financial impact of sales activity (i.e. product discounting)
- Responsible for conducting regular meetings with all sales staff to assist them in achieving their goals as defined by management
- Responsible for conducting performance reviews and disciplinary actions as appropriate in conjunction with the SM and Corporate Human Resources
- Responsible for calculating monthly commissions for Sales Associates in conjunction with the SM
- Responsible for overseeing organization of time sheets and payroll of area store personnel and SM’s
- Responsible for inventory reconciliation, control, and delivery in conjunction with SM’s, must comply with inventory aging policies
- Responsible for heading weekly team meetings and supply the GM with the agenda
- Responsible for developing and managing sub-agent relationships in conjunction with SM (Where applies)
- Maintain personal key metrics above standard
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager (GM)
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- 4-yr Bachelor Degree preferred or 4 years of wireless experience. One (1) year of relevant field experience may be substituted for every one (1) year of preferred academia
- 2 years experienced in supervising, managing and training of employees
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated and works independently with minimal supervision
- Positive mental attitude
- Creative thinker
- Team player
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must work a minimum 5 day work week to include Fridays and Saturdays
- Extended periods of time standing
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Occasional bending, stooping, pulling
- Repetitive motion tasks while doing computer work
- Exposure to active wireless equipment, signals and transmissions
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Candidates for Los Angeles, CA: We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.