Mount Washington Hotel
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
- Paid Internship focused in Retail Sales Operations with ability to gain experience in multiple retail outlets at the Resort for a more well-rounded internship including including Cabots, Morsels, The Flower Shop, Critters, TreeTop Alpine, TreeTop Nordic, Treetop Golf and Nash’s General Store.
- Intern must be flexible in schedule and location, and open-minded as this is an experience-focused internship to gain exposure to the Retail Sales, Hotels and Resorts, and the Hospitality Industry.
- Schedules are distributed weekly to associates and may include a variety of shifts including daytime and evening shifts.
- Shift location and times will depend on the business demands.
- Assist customers in product selection in every aspect in a timely fashion. Follow through on sales from introduction of product through sale and beyond when needed.
- Attend all vendor clinics and employee training that will enhance the development of the Retail team.
- Responds to customers requests in a timely fashion and with excellent guest service skills.
- Assist in receiving of all merchandise, including pricing, merchandising product on floor and warehousing back stock.
- Assist in daily replenishment of back stocked product to the sales floor.
- Assist in taking monthly inventory.
- Ensures the store maintains a clean atmosphere by adhering to an established cleaning schedule and taking initiative to maintain an outstanding shop appearance.
- Must have an understanding of sports activities for which products are being sold. This includes golf, tennis, and skiing.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Preferred that interns experience the full Ski Season with a start date of November/December and end date of March, however this is very flexible.
- Candidate must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Candidate must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Candidate must have excellent customer service skills.