Under the direction of the Retail Store Manager (RSM), The Retail Sales Lead (Senior Mobile Expert) is responsible for serving as the primary sales coach/lead during scheduled working hours. In partnership with the RSM the RSL motivates associates to excel by providing guidance and inspirational leadership that will drive their need to succeed. The RSL is accountable for sales as well as development of a high performing sales team.
Essential FunctionsSales Responsibilities:
Demonstrates and Adheres to Amtel Sales Process by
- As a Sr. Mobile Expert you will deliver an UN-CARRIER EXPERIENCE with a people construct that attracts TOP TALENT, promotes sales and service EXPERTISE, and anticipates a DIGITALLY ACCELERATED future.
- Utilizes observation guides for Mobile Experts in an effort to coach and develop the team.
Ensures consistent delivery of the Un-Carrier Experience in the retail store environment
- Observe customer interactions on the sales floor
- Provide coaching to associates & secondary leaders in a timely manner
- Manage customer wait time (conduct warm hand offs between customers and associates)
- Ensure positive & authentic customer experiences
- Maintain shopping environment
- Staying Mobile (always in motion)
- Exit Review
- Partner with RSM to successfully launch new products, services or processes
- Assists RSM with ensuring all employees are properly trained on new products, services and promotions to sell with confidence
- Consistently demonstrate excellent leadership and coaching skills
- Assisting the RSM with scheduling, coverage, and resource planning to ensure the store has the right number of employees in the right roles at the right times
- Assist, inspire, and encourage all employees by motivating team to succeed
- Monitor Customer Experience (NPS/OSA) performance indicators and coach accordingly
- Fully understand and assist in educating personnel on compensation plan and how to maximize earnings
- Perform role plays with employees on a regular basis to improve interactions with customers
- Meet or Exceed team sales goals
- Drive for Results
- Building Effective Teams
- Customer Focus
- Technical Ability
Core Accountabilities (KPI’s):
✔ Execute store initiatives related to sales, service and the customer experience.
This position operates in a retail store setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Requires recognizing, identifying and using products and necessary reports. Occasional travel may be required for training purposes.
This position requires the ability to lift files, boxes up to 25lbs, open filing cabinets, bend, stoop, reach, twist, lift, pull, move around the store frequently engaging with customers for long periods.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position with a typical workweek of 35 hours. Days of the week may vary. Must be available to work nights, holidays and weekends.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Amtel LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/ expression, veteran status, genetics or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
- High School Diploma/GED and 1-2 years retail sales work experience required
- Supervisory experience is a plus
- Proven track record of high performance in relation to motivating a high performing sales team
- Proven business acumen, problem solving, & decision making skills
- Ability to consistently communicate both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Knowledge of cellular/pcs/advanced wireless communication preferred
- Deliver results and demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills
- Successful completion of company prerequisite training courses
Louisville, KY, 40299, US