This role requires a wide variety or strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of performance metrics and reporting, technical problem resolution, and risk management
- Experience gathering and analyzing data to effect meaningful change in areas that need improvement
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design, and business processes
- Exceptional coaching abilities that foster top talent and promote a culture of excellence
- Ability to communicate and drive the strategic direction of the firm, delivering technology solutions that meet internal and external needs
- Expertise prioritizing customer experience, reviewing feedback, hosting customer forums and focus groups to proactively address the needs of the customer
- Ability to drive performance and develop teams – recruit diverse talent, run disciplined performance reviews, and regularly collaborate and check-in on priorities to help focus on key results
- Effectively collaborate with peer group to identify and highlight best practices in support through continuous assessment and elevate process and product recommendations to senior managers
- Provide a stable and resilient operating environment. Emphasis shall be applied toward maximizing the potential of all available resources, expanding the capabilities and productivity of technical staff, and continuing to improve upon past performance. Proactively identify gaps in process, and offer ideas for improvement in areas that require remediation or enhancement
The Analytics & Reporting role is an internal facing role that is committed to assisting our Governance, Data & Reporting and Operations teams. This individual must possess a drive for accuracy with an Agile and end-to-end continuous process improvement approach and an interest in connecting disparate data to insights that propels the business forward. The successful candidate will be able to transform business requirements in order to add functionality and automation to business tools utilized by multiple internal and external Business Partners throughout Retail Workplace.
As part of the Analytics & Reporting team, this role works to help leadership clearly understand the state of Retail Workplace by translating data into decisions. This includes developing instrumentation to view the current and past states of the portfolio clearly, mentoring teams to leverage data tools to serve customers, and delivering analysis to provide leadership the vision to guide the future of the organization
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans