- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline such as Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in the distribution or manufacturing field with equivalent experience in the mechanical or electrical field
- Experience with the below:
- Automated conveyors systems and controls
- Electrical and electronic principles
- Blueprint and electrical schematic reading
- CMMS programs
- Preventive maintenance procedures
- Industrial electrical
- Industrial controls
- Industrial electronics
- Industrial PC literary
Reliability, Maintenance, and Engineering (RME) is hiring for a Sr. Program Manager!
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
NA RME supports North American operations, by providing all maintenance of Material Handling Equipment in our Fulfillment Centers. This Sr. Program Manager will function as a liaison between multiple teams in the Crossdock (IXD) network, often driving initiatives to facilitate the organization’s strategy. We are looking for an individual with a strong background in leading teams and executing projects. The person must possess strong analytical skills along with the ability to effectively manage teams to all Key Performance Indicators (KPI’)s and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Supplier relationship management
- Manage operational relationships with third party, fulfillment support teams and internal operations business partners
- Identify opportunities to improve costs and efficiencies with our vendors
- Provide input and execute standard operational procedures
- Demonstrated ability to indirectly influence external service providers to successful outcomes
- Committed to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others and execute positive change
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep using root cause analysis to eliminate maintenance problems
- Identify savings opportunities, better partnerships to leverage industry best practices, creating greater efficiencies through partnerships and technology innovations, etc.
- Manage vendor relationships and establish yourself as a primary business contact for key suppliers
- Develop risk mitigation strategies for each vendor partner
A successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Demonstrated ability to lead team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager/owner mentality
This role will deomestic travel up to 50% as needed.
- Advanced Degree
- Ability to develop and maintain a partnership and communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally with Safety, Operations, Engineering, Sr. Management, peers, contractors and vendors
- Ability to multitask and prioritize many different projects
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
P ursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.