SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem Blue Cross, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
Drive the strategy for expanding and cultivating new joint venture initiatives
- Drive strategy and growth for Vivity
- Participate in corporate-wide strategic planning activities including participation in the annual strategic planning and budget cycle
- Drive initiatives for overall best practices
- Provide leadership to Vivity team members
Focus and guide market and enterprise-based matrixed partners in the execution of Vivity and other JV initiatives
- Access to top-ranked doctors across Los Angeles and Orange counties
- High-quality, affordable care — members only have a copay
- A wide choice of specialists with easy referrals
- Tools to stay connected around the clock
- Wellness programs helping to get and stay healthy
- Ask tough questions, challenge and engage leaders in conversation to ensure the right things happen for the business
- Help leaders understand business implications of actions, influencing a change in direction
- Integrate key messages into all communications to ensure people understand how initiatives work together to support business goals
- Has executive presence to influence direction and inspire confidence with Anthem’s senior leaders
- Establish strategies that create or sustain competitive advantage
- Think broadly and long-term, recognizing the impact of decisions and actions on Anthem’s membership, business and key stakeholders over time
Focus your people
- Create an environment that enables and focuses people on the company’s mission and vision
- Inspire superior performance by cultivating ownership and personal commitment to goals Communicate strategic context to ensure people understand process and what drives it
- Discontinue efforts not focused on critical business priorities
Executing for Results
- Instill a growth mindset and lead strategic plans to closure
- Hold oneself to the highest standards of accountability; has the ability to drive change while maintaining operating effectiveness; integrates and aligns efforts across functions; monitors results; tackles problems directly and delegates effectively.
- Vivity Board
- Health Plan Leadership
- Provider Partners in California
- Anthem Digital Team
- Provider Solutions and Clinical Leadership and Team Members
- Vivity team members
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Master’s preferred)
- Minimum of 8 years leadership and executive level experience spanning commercial and government business lines; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience managing provider networks or working in risk bearing provider/delivery systems
- Successful leadership skills in program management/execution, and people management
- Ability to plan, organize, administer, and coordinate a variety of large and complex services, projects, and programs
- Successful leadership and management experience building effective teams, managing cross functional teams, and continuous improvement/staff development programs
- Experience in sales/marketing, network management, underwriting, operations, finance preferred
- Superior oral, written, and interpersonal communication, persuasion, and negotiation skills
- Strategic thinking and demonstrated organizational leadership capabilities required
- Key skills include analytical ability, innovation and creativity, teamwork and communications
- Ability to successfully interface at all levels with the customer, industry, and corporate entities
- Position located in Southern California
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.