- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of experience collecting, managing and synthesizing data from disparate sources to perform data analysis and modeling
- Experience managing and querying datasets using SQL
- Experience working cross functionally to understand/interpret data needs and communicate findings out
- MBA or Master’s degree with quantitative coursework (e.g., Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Economics or Finance)
- Experience with executive communication
- Experience independently managing projects in an ambiguous environment
- Experience with Google Customer Solutions Advertising
About the job
The mission of the Google Customer Solutions (GCS) Central Strategy and Ops team (CSO) is to advance the cross-functional strategy, capabilities, and operations that enable GCS growth. We are the heartbeat of GCS – the vital center that nourishes the GCS business and keeps it healthy. Within the broader CSO organization, the Incentives and Integrity team plays a key role in influencing GCS sales rhythms by designing incentives, setting productivity targets, encouraging a culture of ethical selling, and deploying Google policies in a GCS-centric way.
The GCS Integrity & Ads Policy Analyst is responsible for developing and sharing insights to help drive continuous improvement and innovation for GCS Sales Integrity and Ads Policy. You will build measurement and reporting capabilities for compliance and ads policy, and ensure our program managers and executives are provided with the right data to drive impact for the business.
- Create and refine compliance signals for GCS. Analyze the outcomes from compliance data signals, surface insights, and drive improvements.
- Partner with CSO and cross-functional teams to develop reporting capabilities and KPI frameworks to effectively monitor compliance and ads policy.
- Conduct analyses, including developing operational metrics, associated reporting, and conducting ad-hoc analysis / inquiries for integrity and ads policy.
- Build SQL scripts, data sets, analytical models and dashboards to support business requirements.
- Generate insights to enable program managers and leaders to quickly and accurately understand performance and make decisions.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.