Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
This position will assist in managing a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers. The position is responsible for supporting all aspects of store operations, including customer service, marketing, merchandising, inventory and store safety. This role will supervise and train store staff, and is responsible for contacting customers to generate sales leads.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Must be willing to work all scheduled hours and required overtime, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forkllift, etc.).
- Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
- Prior experience in a retail environment.
- Bachelors Degree in a business-related field.
- Ability to grow wholesale business by conducting effective lead generation calls.
- Ability to manage staff, which includes training, delegating work assignments and evaluating work performance.
- Operational skills related to non-selling activities such as financial reports, credit and accounts receivable performance, scheduling and inventory control.
- Wholesale and retail customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
- Planning and organizational skills, as well as good written and verbal communication skills.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.