IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
- Work with Tier 1 & Tier 2 sales team to support the administrative work around their opportunities.
- Expert in IQVIA CRM system.
Process all administrative duties from sales cycle start to finish:
- Utilize various internal pricing tools to assist in providing price quotes to AM.
- Liaise contract requests and complete contract request forms.
- Review contracting subscription packages on contract for accuracy. Compare to previous agreements, contract request forms as well as user access forms when applicable.
- Opportunity progression from open to close within CRM system.
- Accurate product revenue allocation distribution.
- Gather all required documentation for finance approval.
- Request countersignatures for all contracted agreements as well as update access forms for user subscriptions.
- Demonstrates base knowledge of IQVIA National Data Assets and sub-national assets.
- Align and collaborate across the organization, with Product Management, Finance, Client Service, Contracts and Legal.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to organize and prioritize own work.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships internally and with internal customers.
- Possess strong computer skills (MS Office Suite: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Outlook, CRM, and Internet).
- Ability to work in a team environment with consistent accountability to internal stakeholders.
- Knowledge of key marketplace catalyst for the Pharmaceutical, MedTech and/or Consumer Health industry are a plus
- An attitude which is positive, energetic, flexible and supportive in a challenging environment.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field and at least 1 year of related experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Extreme attention to detail and strong administrative skills required.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer –
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [email protected] to arrange for such an accommodation.
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.