Primary data sources are various SAP functions (PP&C, MM, P2P, Quality, Finance, HR) from multiple SAP systems from across the company. There are many non-SAP ERP systems such as Apriso are in play along with SaaS and homegrown applications. The data platform is a mix of Datawarehouse, Data Lakes and Logical Datawarehouse set up where we look to ingest variety of data from various sources including real time streaming or machine data, process and provision the data for analytical and other consumption purposes.
As HANA-EDW Developer, the successful candidate will help us implement and support data on-boarding, data integration, views & model building to solve critical business problems.
Primary Responsibilities and Activities:
- Hands on development within native HANA EDW ecosystem (HANA Modeling, BODS Development, SQL scripting)
- Design, develop, test and support ETL/ELT solutions including modeling data warehouse metadata and automating data loading processes
- Follow migration process to move ETL objects from development to test and production environments
- Gather and translate business requirements into analytical applications
- Continuously learn and improve SAP HANA processing subject matter expertise to projects and implements industry best ETL/ELT technologies
- Design and develop optimal code to maintain exceptional performance in processing large volumes of data across diverse sources
- Work within a collaborative, Agile environment where you own your work and work effectively within a team
- Collaborate with other project members and support the development of BI initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least two years of working experience in: SAP HANA EDW/BODS environments.
- Two years of experience with HANA SQL scripting and stored procedures
- Hana Data Modeling and Performance Tuning experience
- Experience with writing functional and technical specifications, testing and training
- Degree focus in computer science, information systems or a related study.
- Knowledge on building HANA calculation views using SDI/SDA and ETL process using Data Services (BODS)
- Good understanding of HANA Life-Cycle Management, importing and exporting HANA models within schemas, performance tuning
- Understand database design, programming concepts, data modeling and frameworks
- Certifications in the database field (e.g. Oracle or SQL) or HANA DW a plus
- Passion to solve business problems using data
- Data Virtualization Techniques
- Database architecture: OLTP & OLAP
- Data warehousing solutions (Time phasing, Dimensional modeling, Snapshot)
- Distributed data systems (e.g., Hadoop, HBase, Cassandra, Spark)
- In-memory data systems (HANA 2.0 preferred)
- Extraction, Transformation and Load (ETL) tools: Python
- Experience with relational databases and entity relationship diagrams
- Proven analytical skills, requirements elicitation, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge or experience in Advanced modeling concepts including Analytic Views, Attribute Views, Hierarchies, Creating Restricted & Calculated Columns, Filter Operations, Variables, Creating Calculation Views, SAP HANA SQL, SQL Script and Procedures, Currency Conversion, Turning Business Rules into Decision Tables
- Experience with Integration technologies, such as Smart Data Access, SLT; virtual data modeling, HANA Studio, Hana Live / Core Data Services; Lumira visualization tool; Smart Business Modeler KPI configuration through SAP Fiori
- Reporting solutions experience with tools such as SAP Business Objects, Tableau
- Knowledge of Analytics Cloud Reporting
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
New or Coming Soon Useful Entrepreneurship Books
An Entrepreneur’s Guide To The Sales & Marketing Universe: A Step-By-Step Guide To Organic Marketing
Secret strategies revealed on how to generate high quality leads efficiently and effectively.
But leads, no matter how good, are pretty much useless without the skills necessary to convert them into paying customers. What is the repeatable and scientific approach to take in sales to make sure you are maximizing your chances at landing closed deals?
Breaking Through The Wall: A Financial Advisor’s Guide to Grow, Scale, and Monetize Your Business for Millions
Many financial advisors out there are facing a wall. They’re generating $1-3 million in revenue; they’re managing all the households they can; they have little time to spend with their own families. They feel like they’re playing chief marketing officer, chief investment officer, CEO, CFO, chief compliance officer, and the chief technology officer all at once. There just aren’t enough hours in the day.
Entrepreneurial Marketing and International New Ventures: Antecedents, Elements and Outcomes (Routledge Studies in Entrepreneurship)
The book investigates the entrepreneurial marketing (EM) concept within the broader discipline of international entrepreneurship. The analysis of this concept, and designing a model of EM antecedents, elements, and outcomes that was tested on the basis of empirical studies covering companies from three European countries, explores and develops the field of international marketing and entrepreneurship.
From the cofounder of Square, an inspiring and entertaining account of what it means to be a true entrepreneur and what it takes to build a resilient, world-changing company.
If today’s brands want to succeed, they have to be in the conversation, and influencers make that happen. The Age of Influence is an essential guide for marketing professionals and business owners who want to create and implement a highly effective and sustainable influencer marketing plan.
We are in the midst of an unprecedented digital transformation and tapping into this change is vital to any brand in today’s climate. Social media has democratized authority and influence, and information is created and consumed in ways that are constantly evolving.
12 Months to $1 Million: How to Pick a Winning Product, Build a Real Business, and Become a Seven-Figure Entrepreneur
Your road map to a seven-figure business . . . in one year or less
By cutting out the noise and providing a clear and proven plan, this roadmap helps even brand-new entrepreneurs make decisions quickly, get their product up for sale, and launch it to a crowd that is ready and waiting to buy.
This is a book to help you acquire the mind-set to riches.
It’s about creating a way of living where you aren’t controlled by fear, inertia, or poverty. You, instead, are motivated by creative, positive action, and an open mind that is ready to receive prosperity in every area of your life. Here are the time-tested principles used by the self-made millionaires and billionaires to create lives beyond their wildest imaginations. Here are the time-tested principles that will help you tap into your inner reserves and knowledge you never knew you had. These writings—compact, powerful, practical—are ready to help you find solutions, discover new ideas, and make fresh starts on your road to riches!
This book is a compilation of successful habits that the author has learned in his career. I would even saythat this book is a manual of lessons for entry-level, junior manager, and even executives. It offers tips from the expert on medical device sales, as well as fundamental knowledge for any employee. As you read through the sincere yet passionate advice from the author on work strategy to a personal relationship, you will start to gain an overview of the the direction of your path. The vital key to success includes extreme self-discipline and a genuine passion for work.
Mentor-Made Millionaire is an insightful, thought-provoking dissection of what it takes to be a success in today’s money-centric society. It is designed to appeal to individuals on the path to success, managers, and business owners.
These days, we see the well-worn phrase ‘self-made millionaire’ practically everywhere. While Dr. Chad Shannon does not set out in Mentor-Made Millionaire to diminish the hard work put in by those remarkable individuals who achieve this accolade, his aim is to make the reader realize that not one of them could possibly have accomplished that aspirational status all by themselves.
Startups constantly face the challenge of how to make an impact given their initial small size and limited resources. Nine out of ten startups fail and more than fifty percent do not reach past the five-year mark. The few that do manage to survive can quickly find themselves swamped in the oversaturated market, unable to make any decent progress. So how can they establish themselves among their immediate competitors, let alone defeat larger, more established companies? Is the story of David and Goliath still relevant in the modern business world?
Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Saudi Arabia: Vision 2030 (Routledge Studies in Innovation, Organizations and Technology)
This book provides valuable insights into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) through a comprehensive examination of Vision 2030, an ambitious economic plan by the KSA to reinvent and diversify its economy from a heavy dependence on hydrocarbon to knowledge-based resources.
Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Saudi Arabia: Vision 2030 discusses how this initiative will assist the government in achieving its envisioned goals by creating a culture of research, innovation and entrepreneurship. It studies the current state of the field as well as new policies and reforms in Saudi Arabia which encompass education systems, ICT infrastructure and a vibrant innovation landscape that includes academia, the public and private sectors and civil society.