- Helps teams self-organize and self-manage while ensuring adequate progress toward team goals.
- Organizes and facilitates daily stand-up meetings, reviews, estimation, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos, burndown tracking and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Works collaboratively with IT partner teams to support development and software delivery.
- Assists the Product Owner and Technical Product Manager in user story creation/prioritization and product Backlog grooming via emergent requirements.
- Asks difficult questions, removes impediments, and makes issues and problems visible. Collaborates with the team on possible solutions, and escalates as necessary.
- Shows a strong sense of ownership and accountability; ensures development team is working efficiently towards Sprint goals.
- Coaches the development team and stakeholders on how to use Agile/Scrum tools and practices at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Ensures the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Ensures cross functional coordination (analysts, developers and testers) is occurring early and often.
- Recommends improvements and assists in changes to best practice.
- Identifies and manages issues and jeopardies with a clear grasp of the challenges/options until resolved.
- Mitigates all risks and issues “real-time”, executing resolutions on demand.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse teams with diverse personalities, during high pressure scenarios, within extremely tight deadlines.
- Demonstrates awareness of Agile and DevOps technology practices (e.g., Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration).
- Demonstrates ability to analyze project issues and challenges and proactively define alternatives.
- Demonstrates ability to work closely with delivery teams to establish expectations and ensure tasks remain on track.
- Operates in a 24/7 system support role focused on maintaining high system availability. Support software-related escalations and drive resolution as required.
- 4-7 years experience in agile development including coaching on agile methodologies and tools.
- 1-2 years working in DevOps teams.
- Extensive knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, methodologies, architectures and technical standards.
- Proven leadership experience in achieving successful project outcomes.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Proven ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with Leadership, technical and non-technical audiences while employing a high degree of collaboration and influence.
- Familiarity with Jira, Gitlab, AppDynamics, and Splunk.
- BS or equivalent and 4-7 years of work experience in computer sciences or related field, or equivalent combination.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.