- Helps teams self-organize and self-manage.
- Organizes and facilitates daily stand-up meetings, reviews, estimation, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos, burndown tracking and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Works collaboratively with Business and IT partner teams to support development and software delivery.
- Asks difficult questions, removes impediments, and makes issues and problems visible. Escalates as necessary.
- Ensures development team is working efficiently towards Sprint goals.
- Coaches the development team and stakeholders on how to use Agile/Scrum practices at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Ensures the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Ensures cross functional coordination (analysts, developers and testers) is occurring early and often.
- Recommends improvements and assists in changes to best practices to help the team achieve higher levels of agile maturity
- Mitigates all risks and issues “real-time”, executing resolutions on demand.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse teams with diverse personalities, during high pressure scenarios, within extremely tight deadlines.
- Demonstrates awareness of Agile technology practices (e.g., Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration).
- Demonstrates ability to analyze project issues and challenges and proactively define alternatives.
- Use Jira and Jira Align boards to provide visibility to status, metrics, predictability, throughput, quality, impediments, and dependencies.
- Demonstrates ability to work closely with delivery teams to establish expectations and ensure tasks remain on track.
- Demonstrates proficiency in budget management.
- 5+ years of experience in Agile development including coaching on agile methodologies.
- Scrum Master Certification (Highly Preferred)
- SAFe Certifications (Preferred) or working knowledge of Essential SAFe
- Ability to coach a team and stakeholders on Agile practices and ensure adherence to Agile methodology.
- Strong facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives.
- Enjoys solving problems and able to resolve conflicts through strong mediation skills.
- Communicates clearly and can deliver complex messages and teach new concepts.
- Motivated, driven, and can influence and drive teams to success using Agile/SAFe/Scrum/Lean practices.
- Proven leadership experience in achieving successful project outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross functional teamwork in and across teams and organizations.
- Extensive knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, methodologies, architectures and technical standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related technical discipline.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.