- Coaching and Development of others
- Confident, self-motivated and a fast learner
- Excellent communication skills: Written and Oral
- Effective understanding of the Firm’s products, tools and services
- Continuously seeks to improve the delivery of White-Glove Service to clients
- Broad understanding of the Financial Services and Banking Industry
- Embraces the firms Mission and Business Principles
- Exceptional problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Proactive in contributing to the success of the team through process improvements and information sharing
- Displays the ability to multi-task and manages time between people and projects effectively
- Client management and teamwork skills: The candidate must have demonstrated ability in being flexible and working with stakeholders and colleagues at all experience levels.
- Leadership skills: The candidate must have experience leading multiple projects and teams. Candidate must be a strong leader with the ability to implement improvement and drive change within the organization.
- Problem solving skills: The candidate must have the ability to identify complex risks early and develop actionable mitigation plans.
- Communications skills: The candidate must be able to concisely explain complex issues to audiences of varying seniority. The candidate must also possess strong written and oral executive-level communications skills.
- Client management and teamwork skills: The candidate must have demonstrated ability in being flexible and working with stakeholders and colleagues at all experience levels. Experience of engaging and influencing senior leaders within the organization is essential.
- Project management skills: The candidate must have the ability to create practical implementation plans and partner with all levels of management and stakeholders to gain consensus.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Series 7/Series 99 (or ability to obtain within 120 days)
- 18 months leadership and coaching experience is required
- Cross Location Business Partner and Team Collaboration
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.