MindPoint Group has been focused on Cybersecurity consulting since its inception. We are the trusted cybersecurity advisors to key government and commercial decision-makers. MindPoint Group supports security operations for the most security-conscious organizations in the world, and we design and implement innovative security solutions to defend against today’s risks and tomorrow’s potential attacks.
We believe that helping organizations operate from the best security posture possible requires automation. We believe that empowering our employees to excel and providing them with the means to do so enables MindPoint Group to exceed our clients’ expectations.
Unlike many IT consultancies, we’re not a body shop. Our client engagements are challenging and growth-oriented. Our relationship with you is in the long run because, in this business, your success is our success. That’s why we treat investments in employees as investments in the company itself, which is why we offer fantastic benefits (healthcare, generous PTO, paid maternity and paternity leave, and tuition reimbursement to name a few).
But you’ll want to work here for reasons that can’t be written into an offer letter—the challenge, growth opportunities, and most important: the culture of a company that cares about you.
We are an established, profitable, and growing company that promises you the following:
- A diverse organization.
- A safe workplace with zero tolerance for discrimination and harassment of any kind.
- A balanced work life. Seriously.
- Potential of a flexible schedule, depending on the client.
- A leadership team that is focused on your professional growth and development.
Support MPG in the deployment of CSAM for the Enterprise FISMA Compliance Program. Configure CSAM to be customized for the IRS environment. Identify gaps where automation through CSAM can be utilized to better support the program goals. Serve as a key POC for all IRS CSAM users to provide day to day support for any issues as well as intro and role-based training. Import system data into CSAM and assist in performing ingestion QA/QC.
- Importing data into CSAM
- Review/update/deliver role based and intro training
- Provide support to IRS CSAM users (CSAM inbox)
- Review/update weekly reporting templates
- Identify functional areas that can be streamlined
- Provide feedback on how to better support the CSAM deployment
- This position is 100% remote at the moment, and in the future will be part-time in Alexandria, VA and part-time remote
- The position may require travel to the client’s location in Lanham, MD and Martinsburg, WV at most once a month
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in functional responsibility
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Understanding and experience with CSAM
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled