- 6+ years of experience in digital advertising and client facing roles with a focus on data analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with annual brand planning and media planning
- A minimum of 6 years as a Brand Manager, Account Director or Senior Planner, with experience client side or at an agency
- Experience across digital marketing, search and programmatic
- Experience managing CPA, CPC, and CPM marketing campaigns
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forging a strong relationship with clients, developing a strong understanding of their objectives, and recommending relevant tailored strategies through compelling proposals
- You will be strategic and proactive in developing new brand initiatives and campaigns, and will be thoroughly comfortable in championing clients’ requirements internally, creative briefings, presentations and cost calculations, and ensuring key milestones and client objectives are achieved
- You will have a solid track record of working closely with clients on their marketing strategies
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, audiences across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
Amazon Advertising is seeking a Performance Account Manager to serve our FSO endemic customers. This role will serve as the strategic partner to the client, working backwards from the client’s advertising objectives, and delivering relevant recommendations to meet those goals. This role will be comfortable managing and growing client accounts, and able to use insights to tell a compelling story. The PAM will work seamlessly across all levels within client marketing teams and agencies to identify objectives and provide compelling relevant strategies that deliver.
- Help advertisers and their agencies be successful on Amazon’s advertising platforms by providing insights and unbiased recommendations across both SA and Display, based on the client’s advertising objectives.
- Manage a roster of key accounts, and be responsible for revenue retention and growth
- Be a strong steward/advocate for the organisation
- Pitch to clients at all levels, including C-level
- Maintain and develop the highest standards of client relations & engagement
- Have bias for action and collaborate with internal partner teams to deliver to client goals
- Work with planning teams and senior marketers at the client and agency on account planning, making recommendations for audience strategy
- Develop and run review meetings with senior client stakeholders, including QBRs and MBRs
- Identify new business opportunities and always strive to grow revenues
- Work closely with AEs to identify ways to grow accounts
- Become an expert on the use and best practices on SA and Display
- Develop a deep understanding of your clients and their industries, and share specific insights and best practices
- Bachelors’ degree in Economics, Marketing, Advertising, Statistics or Business; MBA is a plus
- Experience with retail environment
- Adept at solving problems that span business and technology
- Proven record of attracting, retaining and growing talent
- Influence process improvement that scale broadly, inventing and simplifying within existing processes
- Understanding of digital creative production, ad serving, cross-channel attribution, and media math
- Ability to establish effective cross team and cross functional partnerships to drive cross-team initiatives
- Ability to contribute to process improvement, invent and simplify within existing processes
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
Open to hiring in NYC, Chicago, Santa Monica, or Boston.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
“How to Find a Job” Books
We may earn a commission if you click on some of the links below and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Do you have the right kind of job? How should implementation be staged? Where are you prepared to go for a job? What are the main goals of your job club? Is building culture possible with a remote team?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Breakthrough Remote Job: Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love. Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
Earn rewards for answering questions on products you already used and love.
Products such as Microsoft, Linkedin, WordPress, Postmates, Samsung Galaxy Phones, Air BnB etc.
I earn weekly for helping WordPress customers with their problems. My job is to reply emails, chat customers and answer questions, most of which we already have answers to in our HUB and forum.
You can join too as it is available to anyone of any age worldwide.
For too long our lives have been dominated by the ‘under one roof’ Industrial Revolution model of work. That era is now over. There is no longer a reason for the daily roll call, of the need to be seen with your butt on your seat in the office. The technology to work remotely and to avoid the daily grind of commuting and meetings has finally come of age, and bestselling authors Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson are the masters of making it work at tech company 37signals. Remote working is the future – and it is rushing towards us.
Why Working-From-Anywhere-Companies Attract the Best Talent: A Guide for Companies, Employees and Remote Job Seekers
If your dream job is not related to a location, an office or a cubicle farm, then this book is for you. Look at a job in a totally new way and start enjoying life while being more productive.
Employers will like this book and embrace working-from-anywhere to have more engaged employees, attract top talent and save big on the bottom line.