- Performing diversified clerical and administrative duties and responsibilities in support of the Senior Director Sales Training and Development.
- Establish and maintain support system for structuring priorities necessary to the Senior Director -including scheduling meetings, records retention, power point, word processing, phone support, processing expense reports, managing the PO process, updating rosters, etc.
- Serve as back-up to other department support in their absence as well as special projects and all other duties for the group as assigned.
- Interact with various levels of management on a day-to-day basis, handling very confidential documents and materials.
- Balance the necessity of managing the calendar tightly while establishing a friendly, accessible atmosphere with peers, within the organization, and outside of it as well.
- Require the individual to take initiative, use discretion and judgment as related to confidential matters and problems regarding project, department or division-related work, and update the manager on status.
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED required.
- A minimum of 5 years of administrative experience is required.
- The candidate should have a proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, possess exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal), operate with a high sense of urgency while maintaining a high degree of professionalism.
- The ability to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, and achieve results in a fast-paced environment is required.
- Strong organizational skills are required.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, maintain confidentiality, and operate with poise and professionalism in a complex, high-profile, and rapidly changing environment.
- Experience supporting and working in a matrix organization is preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is required.
- Experience working with eMarketplace (or a related accounts payable system), Workday, on-line travel arrangements and the Concur systems is preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with productivity tools and portal technologies (i.e. OurSource, LiveMeeting, Global Connect, SharePoint sites, etc.) is highly preferred.
- Handling of medium-sized internal meeting logistics is preferred.
- Experience managing multiple calendars via Outlook is required.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)
Other jobs you may like
Janssen Biotech, Inc., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Senior Administrative Assistant to support three National Sales Directors, Immunology in support of the Field Sales organization located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Biotech, Inc. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
This is an exciting administrative opportunity to support our National Sales Directors (NSDs). This position includes complex administrative duties and projects, requiring the use of sound judgment and discretion, independent assessment and resolution of complex situations/problems. You will be a critical, highly valued member of the team and will learn about some of the most exciting aspects of the Pharmaceutical marketplace.
- Manage complex and changeable calendars, manage and prioritize high volume of meeting requests and scheduling tasks, make complex domestic and international travel arrangements and manage expense reports.
- Independently organize large internal department meetings onsite or offsite.
- Proactively stay informed of company policies, procedures, guidelines relevant to the functioning of the department and provide guidance of such to applicable staff with relevant reminders of upcoming events and projected related deadlines.
- Provide excellent collaboration and teamwork skills while working with the Immunology Administrative Team, Regional Business Coordinators, and other administrative staff to accomplish departmental activities and cohesiveness to the department.
- Prepare and handle highly confidential correspondence.
- The individual selected will maintain security and confidentiality of highly sensitive documents, information and proposals.
- Provide outstanding levels of customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Minimum of high school diploma is required; Associate degree is preferred. OR A minimum of an Associate Degree is required with 2 years related experience OR a minimum of 5 years of related experience in lieu of an Associate degree is required.
- A minimum of 6 years of administrative support experience is required.
- Requires the individual to take initiative, use discretion and judgment as related to confidential matters and problems regarding project, department or division-related work, and update the manager on status.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Outlook, Word, PowerPoint) is required.
- Extensive knowledge of computer skills and proficiency with productivity tools and portal technology (e.g., AskGS, OurSource, Salesforce, Javelin, webex, Skype for Business, Concur, Ariba, J&J eMarketplace, Workday, IRIS, SharePoint, ARAVO, Totality) is preferred.
- Strong verbal, written and multi-tasking communication skills are required.
- Organization skills and ability to establish and revise priorities within scope of responsibilities is required.
- Ability to be flexible, adapt, respond to shifting priorities and be resourceful in a fast-paced and quick-changing business environment.
- Ability to use good judgment and work independently, under minimal supervision is required.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize and act quickly to ensure that responsibilities are executed in a timely manner.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism in your communications and ability to maintain confidentiality is required.
- Ability to demonstrate that you can partner effectively with the team that you support as well as work collaboratively in our administrative assistant team.
- This position is located in Horsham, PA and will require up to 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)