At Mercy Care, our vision is for our members to live their healthiest lives and achieve their full potential. We’re a local company, serving Arizonans of all ages who are eligible for Medicaid since 1985. We also serve people who are eligible for both Medicaid and Medicare. In April 2021 we’re going to begin delivering integrated physical and behavioral health services to children involved with the child welfare system, in a unique partnership with the Arizona Department of Child Safety and their Comprehensive Health Plan. We value diversity, compassion, innovation, collaboration and advocacy. If your values are the same as ours, let’s work together to make a difference and improve the health and wellbeing of Arizona.
- Consistently performs analysis and translates business needs to create high-quality Business Requirements and Functional Specifications documentation within specified time frames to solve most complex problems (multiple interfaces with other systems across multiple business units) considering all impacted components from an end-to-end perspective.
- Ensures end-to-end traceability of requirements is complete.
- Expert in one or more business systems.
- Applies specific functional and/or business expertise to perform assigned tasks and develop specific project deliverables.
- Conducts impact analysis of technology changes on business processes and existing technology.
- Competent to work at the highest technical capacity on most phases of the business systems analysis.
- Contributes to the review of Test Planning and Test Execution strategies.
- Creates the appropriate User-Interface Model(s) to support projects. Develops business workflow diagrams.
- Assists in the development of data models and interface design specifications.
- Documents, tracks, and resolves issues related to data quality.
- Contributes to the design and mapping of data conversion strategies.
- Participates in collaborative system and data design sessions with the user community, technical architecture resources, and development resources.
- Completes project activities on time and within budget, and proactively identifies and communicates issues that may jeopardize milestones or project budget to the Project Manager.
- Adheres to APLC or AGILE project management methodology by utilizing internal procedures and tools and identifying areas for methodology improvement.
- Develops Product Overviews, FAQs, Tool Glossaries, system training material, and system user documentation to support implementation activities.
- Creates appropriate communication materials are documented and distributed appropriately.
- Guides and advises less-experienced Business Analysts.
- Senior BA assigned as Lead on a project ensures other BA’s assigned to the project are completing their deliverables of high quality and on-time.
- Conducts interviews, fact-finding, and independent research to design creative, progressive IT solutions for business problems.
- Ability to recognize complex problems vs. objectives and apply creativity to analyze situations, develop solutions and procedures.
- Must possess sound knowledge of structured IT application development lifecycles, methodologies inclusive of Use Case tools.
- Strong communication, critical thinking, problem resolution and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy and demonstrated proficiency is required in order to navigate through internal/external computer systems, and MS Office Suite applications, including Word and Excel.
- Must be Arizona based and within commutable distance to the Phoenix office.
This position requires routine travel in state, as needed to the Phoenix office up to 10% of the time. Qualified candidates must have a valid AZ driver’s license, reliable transportation, and proof of vehicle insurance.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business or IT field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 5+ years’ Business Analyst experience.
Bachelor’s degree in a Business or IT field is preferred
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
New or Coming Soon Useful Entrepreneurship Books
An Entrepreneur’s Guide To The Sales & Marketing Universe: A Step-By-Step Guide To Organic Marketing
Secret strategies revealed on how to generate high quality leads efficiently and effectively.
But leads, no matter how good, are pretty much useless without the skills necessary to convert them into paying customers. What is the repeatable and scientific approach to take in sales to make sure you are maximizing your chances at landing closed deals?
Breaking Through The Wall: A Financial Advisor’s Guide to Grow, Scale, and Monetize Your Business for Millions
Many financial advisors out there are facing a wall. They’re generating $1-3 million in revenue; they’re managing all the households they can; they have little time to spend with their own families. They feel like they’re playing chief marketing officer, chief investment officer, CEO, CFO, chief compliance officer, and the chief technology officer all at once. There just aren’t enough hours in the day.
Entrepreneurial Marketing and International New Ventures: Antecedents, Elements and Outcomes (Routledge Studies in Entrepreneurship)
The book investigates the entrepreneurial marketing (EM) concept within the broader discipline of international entrepreneurship. The analysis of this concept, and designing a model of EM antecedents, elements, and outcomes that was tested on the basis of empirical studies covering companies from three European countries, explores and develops the field of international marketing and entrepreneurship.
From the cofounder of Square, an inspiring and entertaining account of what it means to be a true entrepreneur and what it takes to build a resilient, world-changing company.
If today’s brands want to succeed, they have to be in the conversation, and influencers make that happen. The Age of Influence is an essential guide for marketing professionals and business owners who want to create and implement a highly effective and sustainable influencer marketing plan.
We are in the midst of an unprecedented digital transformation and tapping into this change is vital to any brand in today’s climate. Social media has democratized authority and influence, and information is created and consumed in ways that are constantly evolving.
12 Months to $1 Million: How to Pick a Winning Product, Build a Real Business, and Become a Seven-Figure Entrepreneur
Your road map to a seven-figure business . . . in one year or less
By cutting out the noise and providing a clear and proven plan, this roadmap helps even brand-new entrepreneurs make decisions quickly, get their product up for sale, and launch it to a crowd that is ready and waiting to buy.
This is a book to help you acquire the mind-set to riches.
It’s about creating a way of living where you aren’t controlled by fear, inertia, or poverty. You, instead, are motivated by creative, positive action, and an open mind that is ready to receive prosperity in every area of your life. Here are the time-tested principles used by the self-made millionaires and billionaires to create lives beyond their wildest imaginations. Here are the time-tested principles that will help you tap into your inner reserves and knowledge you never knew you had. These writings—compact, powerful, practical—are ready to help you find solutions, discover new ideas, and make fresh starts on your road to riches!
This book is a compilation of successful habits that the author has learned in his career. I would even saythat this book is a manual of lessons for entry-level, junior manager, and even executives. It offers tips from the expert on medical device sales, as well as fundamental knowledge for any employee. As you read through the sincere yet passionate advice from the author on work strategy to a personal relationship, you will start to gain an overview of the the direction of your path. The vital key to success includes extreme self-discipline and a genuine passion for work.
Mentor-Made Millionaire is an insightful, thought-provoking dissection of what it takes to be a success in today’s money-centric society. It is designed to appeal to individuals on the path to success, managers, and business owners.
These days, we see the well-worn phrase ‘self-made millionaire’ practically everywhere. While Dr. Chad Shannon does not set out in Mentor-Made Millionaire to diminish the hard work put in by those remarkable individuals who achieve this accolade, his aim is to make the reader realize that not one of them could possibly have accomplished that aspirational status all by themselves.
Startups constantly face the challenge of how to make an impact given their initial small size and limited resources. Nine out of ten startups fail and more than fifty percent do not reach past the five-year mark. The few that do manage to survive can quickly find themselves swamped in the oversaturated market, unable to make any decent progress. So how can they establish themselves among their immediate competitors, let alone defeat larger, more established companies? Is the story of David and Goliath still relevant in the modern business world?
Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Saudi Arabia: Vision 2030 (Routledge Studies in Innovation, Organizations and Technology)
This book provides valuable insights into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) through a comprehensive examination of Vision 2030, an ambitious economic plan by the KSA to reinvent and diversify its economy from a heavy dependence on hydrocarbon to knowledge-based resources.
Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Saudi Arabia: Vision 2030 discusses how this initiative will assist the government in achieving its envisioned goals by creating a culture of research, innovation and entrepreneurship. It studies the current state of the field as well as new policies and reforms in Saudi Arabia which encompass education systems, ICT infrastructure and a vibrant innovation landscape that includes academia, the public and private sectors and civil society.