What you are good at:
- Gathering requirements and facilitating user acceptance testing of the system development life cycle serving as contact between our business partners and SAMS Technology to ensure that business requirements are well-documented and transformed into functional technical solutions
- Facilitating communication and interaction between users, developers, system design architects and system integrators
- Gaining in-depth business knowledge to successfully represent the business community in arriving at technical solutions that lead business strategies through implementation
- Ensuring that the final system solution is delivered successfully to our business partners
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Participate in tracking and prioritization of defects.
- Establishing fact based measures of test efficiency, effectiveness, and product readiness
- Help facilitate vendor management over Risk Analytics and Performance data providers including upgrades, integrations, and new features
- Establish working relationships with internal upstream data source providers to anticipate data needs and ensure new requests are submitted and managed as they are needed
What you have:
- 7 + years of experience in systems development life cycle including the ability to define and document specifications with the following:
- Demonstrated ability to analyze/provide technology recommendations to the business
- Experienced working with developers to design/analyze alternative technical solutions, test completed code and complete a smooth implementation with the business partners
- Proficient analytical, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
- 5 + years of relevant experience working in IT with strong knowledge of QA procedures and methodology
- Ability to lead a project team to collectively agree on project decisions and action steps
- Confidence in presenting strategic and tactical visions for planning and day-to-day management of project goal
- Ability to manage and communicate multiple and changing priorities and deadlines
- Strong knowledge of databases, SQL structures and writing complex queries.
- Direct experience in component-based development (integrating vendor products with in-house developed code)
- Desire to work with both in-house developed systems and third-party vendor packages
- Working knowledge of Agile Framework
- Education: BA/BS
- Working experience in the asset management arena strongly preferred, especially Risk Management and Performance Measurement & Attribution Reporting
Other jobs you may like
- Create System Designs
- Work with Statutory Research and Product Management Teams to understand necessary changes/requirements
- Document project meetings, requirements and user stories with precision, clarity and efficiency
- Manage project issues proactively in view of the satisfaction of all stakeholders
- Demonstrate flexibility in meeting the changing needs and priorities of the projects and teams
- BS degree in an IT or Management discipline; or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of strong analysis background with proven experience as an analyst on major, complex deliverables and/or multiple projects
- Some technical experience and the ability to apply agile development methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to support the ability to work with a remote project team
- Hands on experience/working knowledge of payroll, payroll processes, and payroll systems is a big plus
- Familiarity with HCM systems is highly desirable.
- A CPP Certification is a plus but not required.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.